DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out

Go down 
+28
TGAforLIFE
Shrewsbury_Stars
AngryJohnnyN1930
lol_paul_ledoux
Debonair
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
40 Miler
pjk
bringiton_ty
eagles1139
Daire
Jack
Jerseyrain
DeathoftheCool
TGAFAN25
thomas94
steph
mercedesberg
Harbortown
StitchesOnTheRadio
The Last Jukebox Romeo
vamike
rumham
NeverTrustAJunkie
CluckyB
A_Regular
GuitarMike
Clementine
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:29 am

OutlawTorn wrote:
I know he said before he doesn't drink, but a few drinks on stage, loosens you up and it becomes more enjoyable. He isn't going to fall off the wagon, he has a good head on his shoulders. He's writing for the Horrible Crowes, their music in my opinion, is a bit dark, the is probably getting into that mindset by reading Sylvia Plath poetry.

Everyone chill out.

i concur.

also just wonder what a mindfuck it must be to be in a band these days, to be able to read everyone & their fucking mother's review of every minute detail of their performances every single night.

wasn't my business before i knew of him, isn't my business know that i do know of him.
Back to top Go down
OutlawTorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutlawTorn

PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:39 pm

steph wrote:
OutlawTorn wrote:
I know he said before he doesn't drink, but a few drinks on stage, loosens you up and it becomes more enjoyable. He isn't going to fall off the wagon, he has a good head on his shoulders. He's writing for the Horrible Crowes, their music in my opinion, is a bit dark, the is probably getting into that mindset by reading Sylvia Plath poetry.

Everyone chill out.

i concur.

also just wonder what a mindfuck it must be to be in a band these days, to be able to read everyone & their fucking mother's review of every minute detail of their performances every single night.

wasn't my business before i knew of him, isn't my business know that i do know of him.

Exactly. His personal stuff is none of our business.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:42 am

OutlawTorn wrote:

Everyone chill out.

We did chill out. The thread was forgotten and not written on for 3 weeks until you went and gave it a bump.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
OutlawTorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutlawTorn

PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:54 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
OutlawTorn wrote:

Everyone chill out.

We did chill out. The thread was forgotten and not written on for 3 weeks until you went and gave it a bump.

Sorry for not looking at the dates of the post.
Back to top Go down
Andy_
A Contender
A Contender
Andy_

PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:12 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

who really likes beer spilled on them anyway?

Yeah man, It pisses me off. Buy a drink to drink it not use it as hand sanatizer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@DrewsBatches
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out   Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunkity Drunk Brian = Better Performance and Bummed Me Out
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4