DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem enjoys crazy little thing called a hit album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

The Gaslight Anthem enjoys crazy little thing called a hit album Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem enjoys crazy little thing called a hit album   The Gaslight Anthem enjoys crazy little thing called a hit album Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 am

New Jersey’s Gaslight Anthem has been enjoying a slow, steady ascent — with a little help from Bruce Springsteen, an outspoken fan who’s appeared with the band and had frontman Brian Fallon guest with him, too.

But having its fourth and latest album, “Handwritten,” debut at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 was “just crazy,” says drummer Benny Horowitz.

“Honestly, even four years ago if you told me that was going to happen I would have told you to go (away),” Horowitz, 32, says with a laugh. “Y’know, when I was a kid, my mom, who’s an old rock ’n’ roll collector, had this old copy of the Billboard chart and at No. 1 is ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’ by Queen, and it’s signed by Freddie Mercury. It’s just this great piece of memorabilia.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2013/03/01/entertainment/doc512fd8ff95644429182021.txt
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

The Gaslight Anthem enjoys crazy little thing called a hit album
Page 1 of 1