DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem

Go down 
+3
TGA30
matkins
Bobul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

So I just received my shirt as a Christmas gift from my wife, and was wondering if anyone else noticed there print was crooked. It was hard to tell at first but once I put it it was plain to see that the print runs at a drastic angle up on the top from left to right. The bottom seems to be straight and even which made me think that it was an error. The whole print doesnt even seem to be centered on the T at all. Just wondering if anyone else got this shirt an noticed the same thing or is it the way it was supposed to be printed. Just looking for some feedback before I go ahead and call and complain. Kind of hard to tell from the image I know, but it really isnt centered. Thanks.[img][/img][url=Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Dsc_0010]Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Dsc_0010[/url]
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm

I received mine about 3 weeks ago and it is fine.
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 pm

mine seems fine as well
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I wouldn't have even noticed anything if you hadn't mentioned it. Even then, the shift is really minute. I wouldn't worry about it (judging by these photos).
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Its not as noticable if your not wearing it hence this new photo to prove im not nit picking. Its way off, this photo proves it. It would be ok if the whole print was off, it could have been kind of like a carnival poste look slightly askew, but the top is all off and the bottom is perfectly lined up.
Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Dscn1010
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Damn, what is going on there? They really screwed that up.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 pm

If you're not satisfied with the product, contact them and tell them as much. With respect, you don't need us to tell you that you shouldn't be happy with it if you're already dissatisfied.

Message them via their website.

For what it's worth, your last photo shows it's clearly misaligned, to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Yes ok I see what you mean! Yeah just contact them. See what they say.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:32 pm

I was just making sure it wasnt the design of the shirt thats all. Was just looking for some feedback. Contacted them this afternoon and they are taking care of it. I was griping at all, hope it didnt seem that way.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm

No I have had that happen. I just didn't do anything about it because I didn't think I could. But maybe they can send you a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Keeb631
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Keeb631

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 am

I still havent gotten mine and I ordered it second day they announced. Plus bank has already taken out the purchase. Should I give them a call?

I was just under the impression they were backordered
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ItsCoreyBrah
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

I would Keeb. My replacement order has already arrived, so I doubt they are still on backorder. I read on other boards that IM was very difficult to deal with, but I found them to be just the opposite. Shoot them an email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem   Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Merch's Ferris Wheel Sandy Relief TShirt problem
Page 1 of 1