DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Empty
PostSubject: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

The New Jersey rockers will be performing a very special set just for us...
Xfm is kicking off a whole new series of very special acoustic sessions in our Manchester studios. Presented in association with Salford City College, we're inviting a tiny handful of Xfm listeners to see some of the biggest and most acclaimed artists in the world play stripped down, acoustic sets up close and personal.

The Gaslight Anthem have dropped another great album with their fourth outing, Handwritten, particularly the single 45. Fronted by the charismatic Brian Fallon, the band are experts in inspiring, emotional rock. Nice. They'll be playing some of their new tracks, plus a couple of old favourites for a select band of invited guests at Xfm's studios in Manchester on Thursday October 18.

And you could one of them! We'll be giving away tickets to the session on Xfm, but we have TWO PAIRS to give away right here. All you have to do is answer the question below and add your details. Please be aware that the sessions will take place in Manchester at 1pm on Thursday October 18, so please make sure you can attend.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/competitions/win-tickets-to-the-gaslight-anthems-xfm-manchester-acoustic-session
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanx for sharing Very Happy ive gone for this and the bbc one, unemployment upon winning i decided is worth it compared to the regret of not trying/going to see this. good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

I better win this one!!
Back to top Go down
03aarm
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
03aarm

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Would love to get these tickets, acoustic show in the afternoon and then the show later on that night, fingers crossed !!!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm

I just won tickets live on the radio, I am so happy!!!
Back to top Go down
03aarm
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
03aarm

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Holland wrote:

Haha well done !! Enjoy !!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

03aarm wrote:
Holland wrote:

Thanks, i have been trying to get in touch with my friend to go, but failed so far, so i may have a spare. Cant make any promises yet though.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Holland wrote:
03aarm wrote:
Holland wrote:

Thanks, i have been trying to get in touch with my friend to go, but failed so far, so i may have a spare. Cant make any promises yet though.

If you end up spare I'll happily go with.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session    Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win Tickets To The Gaslight Anthem's Xfm Manchester Acoustic Session
Page 1 of 1