DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight on Leno tonight

Go down 
+24
HorribleCrowe
White Man In Hammersmith
DeathoftheCool
Steve70s
Holland
SirBrad
big blue
Shrewsbury_Stars
NYYFAN523
moosicmaniac
enola
Jack
brianisbae
TGA30
MKULTRA
azlisa
thomas94
Yozzy
Jables
StitchesOnTheRadio
ral
Reinvent good times
rumham
njguy99
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Leno tonight   Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 am

JackStreetcar wrote:
Sami wrote:
JackStreetcar wrote:
Quit smoking, quit drinking and quit drinking coffee. All drying agents, which seems to be a big part of Brian's vocal issues when it comes to live performances.

Hey dont be crazy now Very Happy. Next thing you want that he should quit having sex or something, because his not angry enough on stage. And stop having fun Brian! Just deal with the life as it is Evil or Very Mad ...but of course quitting smoking wouldnt hurt. And maybe I should shut up Rolling Eyes...
But speaking about that Jools performance, Spirit Of Jazz is one the best versions and so is Bring It On in Letterman IMO. AS in Leno and Holland sucked though.

What are you talking about haha...Everything I said would help. How do I know this? I quit all the above and there was immediate improvement. I don't take Brian as the "you only live once, let's get fucked up!" kinda guy so I feel like he could easily quit the things I mentioned. Besides, I think he said he wanted to quit smoking anyway.

All I'm doing is pointing out he can make immediate improvements if he so desires. I'm not trying to be his life coach haha.

Well of course that would help and I think everybody knows that, but like you said Brian isnt a big drinker so I dont really think that would be that much of an improvement and who hard working man like him wouldnt be entitled to have 1-2 beers every now and then. Its like I know and everybody knows that you should sleep something like 8 hours, but who hell want to do that every night if theres something fun going on or stuff to do or whatever. Or a cup of coffee in the morning. I wouldnt live without those 2 things Very Happy. But um, no reason arque about this. Peace Smile
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Leno tonight   Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
He may aswell quit smoking, he somkes menthol....menthol! haha no point smoking if its those

Sure there is! haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Leno tonight   Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 pm

quiet menthol boy Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Mae
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mae

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Leno tonight   Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Hey, does anyone by any chance have a video of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight on Leno tonight   Gaslight on Leno tonight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight on Leno tonight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3