DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...

Go down 
+2
bringiton_ty
njguy99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:28 pm

from Frank Turner's blog:

Quote :
My good friend Chuck Ragan has gone and published a book. Actually, it’s a compilation of entries by lots of different people, including members of Gaslight Anthem, Hot Water Music. At The Drive-In, yours truly and many, many more. The book is all about how to survive the road, a life lived on the move. I’m very proud to have been asked to be part of this, and having had a quick flick through the finished thing, I can say that it’s a great book and a treasure trove of advice and information. The book is called “The Road Most Traveled” and you can get your copy from Amazon right here. Enjoy.

Apparently it's been up there since early September. Why no publicity? Didn't even see Ragan himself tweet it out.

Here's the link...

http://www.amazon.com/Road-Most-Traveled-Chuck-Ragan/dp/0982065140

Last edited by njguy99 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanx! am getting a copy of that!!!!!!!!! sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 am

Just bought it.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 am

You can also get it from Kings Road Merch...

http://kingsroadmerch.com/chuck-ragan/view/?id=3739&cid=960
Back to top Go down
The Cool
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
The Cool

PostSubject: The Road Most Traveled   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Members of the band have contributed to a book by Chuck Ragan called 'The Road Most Traveled'. Looks like a book based on stories and anecdotes from touring, and includes other bands such as Rise Against and obviously Hot Water Music. Out now.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

ERROR! ERROR! THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE! DSS WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 10, 9,....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Pretty certain this was available as part of a ticket package for the upcoming Revival Tour.
Back to top Go down
Álvaro
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Álvaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:22 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Pretty certain this was available as part of a ticket package for the upcoming Revival Tour.

Yes it was. I bought it but, apparently, those items don't ship until 3 or 4 weeks prior to the shows so I don't have it yet.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 pm

phew! that was a close one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...   Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck Ragan has a book...and Brian's in it...
Page 1 of 1