DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie & Brian during SOLAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Eddie & Brian during SOLAT Empty
PostSubject: Eddie & Brian during SOLAT   Eddie & Brian during SOLAT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 am

Not sure if everyone here frequents their FB page or YouTube for TGA videos, but buddy tipped me off on the Eddie Vedder coming out to sing SOLAT with the boys over the weekend. Great, great video. I got chills. I saw it on youtube, but I think it's on their FB too. So sweet. Brian looks like he's having time of his life.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Eddie & Brian during SOLAT   Eddie & Brian during SOLAT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 am

Yeah was a cool video!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns

PostSubject: Re: Eddie & Brian during SOLAT   Eddie & Brian during SOLAT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie & Brian during SOLAT   Eddie & Brian during SOLAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddie & Brian during SOLAT
Page 1 of 1