DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem Empty
PostSubject: George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem   George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 am

Sorry if this has already been posted but Alan Cross has written a nice piece about TGA in this article. On the second page there is a video entitled Jersey Boys, a short documentary piece on the old school photographer George Tice shooting them in Asbury Park. Nice little watch

http://www.alancross.ca/a-journal-of-musical-things/2012/7/30/new-york-times-wonders-if-gaslight-anthems-brian-fallon-real.html

Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem   George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 am

Yeah, this was dicussed here. Lizzy Goodman actually wrote the piece (to give credit where do). Good stuff.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4538-ny-times-asks-is-gaslight-anthems-brian-fallon-the-true-heir-to-springsteen
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem   George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am

I do hope we might get to see some of the other photos Tice took - assuming he did take others during the shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem   George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Tice photographs The Gaslight Anthem
Page 1 of 1