DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meetings with the band

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tom.TGA.punk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Meetings with the band Empty
PostSubject: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

HI everyone just wondering has anyone every had the chance to meet the band, and how would this be done.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 pm

tom.TGA.punk wrote:
HI everyone just wondering has anyone every had the chance to meet the band, and how would this be done.

You're obviously a new and excited member of the forum. Welcome. I think it would serve you well to navigate the board and read some threads before starting new ones. Oftentimes, the information you're looking for is in a thread that already exists. Just some helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 pm

You can find answers to this all over. The thread called "so what have the guys been saying before/after gigs?" might help. Other than that just browse around! Smile

Usually, if they're able to come out after a show then it's fairly easy to meet at least one of them. Find out where the bus is because it'll either be by there or by whatever door they use to go in and out of the venue (at least in my experience). If you get there early and join the line to get in, you might be able to find out this information ahead of time by just observing.

Also look for the other 50 people waiting around, haha. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 am

usually meet bands before/after a show or around town on the same day. Fan club may get meet and greets at times. dont take to trying to ring their door bells as im sure they wouldnt like that lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:43 am

bringiton_ty wrote:
dont take to trying to ring their door bells as im sure they wouldnt like that lol

Wait...they don't like that?.....oops.

Razz

Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
bringiton_ty wrote:
dont take to trying to ring their door bells as im sure they wouldnt like that lol

Wait...they don't like that?.....oops.

Razz

Also if you happen to see Brian Fallon working on his screen door, maybe avoid the situation altogether... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings with the band   Meetings with the band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings with the band
Page 1 of 1