DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay

Go down 
+6
jerzshore732
SirBrad
bringiton_ty
brucesboots
HorribleCrowe
Shrewsbury_Stars
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 pm

It's been a long time since one of these has showed up on E-bay. Hope someone from here can manage to snag it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-GASLIGHT-ANTHEM-Senor-and-the-Queen-2x7-White-FIRST-PRESSING-LTD-100-OOP-/251137858265?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a78fb9ad9
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Bet he's going to reach 350 for it.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 pm

its only the 2nd one ive ever seen turn up . some rare stuff turning up of late.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm

wow nice!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 pm

maybe il bid like $15 so i can say i tried lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah a lot of rare Gaslight items popping on on eBay lately. All too much $$$ for this guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm

I find the fact theres a 9 day auction on it a bit odd.... I'm going to watch it and see what happens but I bet it tops out faster because its such a long auction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I'll bid in a few days if it's still not pricey. Doubt it will be any less than too much, though.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Like normal I won't bid until there are 6 seconds left in bidding.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm

I will also see how it develops but if it goes up into 300s it's just too much Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 pm

$40 is high as I'll go.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Matt L wrote:
$40 is high as I'll go.

I will go up to $41 then Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 pm

enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
$40 is high as I'll go.

What D:! No Price is Right tactics here!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Matt L wrote:
enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
$40 is high as I'll go.

You might not wanna disclose your tactics the next time then :p
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:17 pm

SirBrad wrote:

I never understood why more people don't do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:21 pm

enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
$40 is high as I'll go.

It's not my tactic... it's me being poor :S
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Matt L wrote:
enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
enola wrote:
Matt L wrote:
$40 is high as I'll go.

It's not my tactic... it's me being poor :S

It's you being 17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Hmph Neutral
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

It's the only sensible way. There's no reason to bid your max days out and give someone a chance to outbid you.

Also, this thread bums me out. I was the high bidder on one of the last auctions for this back in 2009. If I remember correctly, it ended during the middle of the day on a weekend and there wasn't much action. I was as stoked as you can be while paying ~$110 for a double 45. That didn't last long though because it never showed up. The guy claimed he sent it media mail without any confirmation/tracking but it wouldn't surprise me if he never even sent it due to the "low" price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

ral wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

It's the only sensible way. There's no reason to bid your max days out and give someone a chance to outbid you.

Also, this thread bums me out. I was the high bidder on one of the last auctions for this back in 2009. If I remember correctly, it ended during the middle of the day on a weekend and there wasn't much action. I was as stoked as you can be while paying ~$110 for a double 45. That didn't last long though because it never showed up. The guy claimed he sent it media mail without any confirmation/tracking but it wouldn't surprise me if he never even sent it due to the "low" price.

dang that sucks man..Im gonna assume you got your money back
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Yeah, I received a full refund. The guy even told me "hope you do the right thing if it ever shows up" a month later but it never did and I never heard a word from him about it being returned to sender.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

ral wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Yeah, I received a full refund. The guy even told me "hope you do the right thing if it ever shows up" a month later but it never did and I never heard a word from him about it being returned to sender.

Did you ever end up scoring this somehwere else? I'm still in shock that I got mine for the price I paid, especially considering that the auction also included sealed red and black copies.

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/200492213297/THE_GASLIGHT_ANTHEM_Senor_the_Queen_7_lot_set_3_colors
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
ral wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Did you ever end up scoring this somehwere else? I'm still in shock that I got mine for the price I paid, especially considering that the auction also included sealed red and black copies.

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/200492213297/THE_GASLIGHT_ANTHEM_Senor_the_Queen_7_lot_set_3_colors

Nope, I never did. At the time I was willing to pay $150-200 for it but it didn't surface for a while. Then I got sorta disillusioned with variants and everything and haven't really looked for it for two years. Obviously now the market is insane, so I'll probably never own it. I did pick up the black Sink or Swim back then though.

You definitely got a good deal. I'm guessing if that guy had put "white" in his auction title, it would've gone for much more.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 pm

ral wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

That really sucks! At least you got your monry back even if this was not what you wanted. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:23 am

up to 155..... I'm almost getting nauseated at the prices of these records......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay   Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senor & the Queen/First Press White Vinyl on Ebay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next