DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mysteryd8
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mysteryd8

Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Well, I've managed to get in on all of the first pressings of GLA vinyl except for the ever-elusive white version of Señor & the Queen. Anyone have any ideas?

G

Last edited by mysteryd8 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More specific title.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mysteryd8
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

post wanted ads on vinyl collective and dead format. They are out there, but I know as time goes on they will be tougher to find. I got mine with a black sink or swim package deal, siked!
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
mysteryd8
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mysteryd8

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:04 am

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm currently listening to the iTunes bonus track over and over and over again. Good stuff.

geezfools wrote:
post wanted ads on vinyl collective and dead format. They are out there, but I know as time goes on they will be tougher to find. I got mine with a black sink or swim package deal, siked!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 am

geezfools wrote:
That must have set you back!
Back to top Go down
mysteryd8
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mysteryd8

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 am

It now looks like I'll have an extra copy of the blue-splatter Sink or Swim Demos to trade for the double-white 7". Hooray!

G
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 pm

How did you get on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White   Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Señor & the Queen - White
Page 1 of 1