DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone- Gaslight Anthem lyric videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonnyn8
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone- Gaslight Anthem lyric videos  Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone- Gaslight Anthem lyric videos    Hi everyone- Gaslight Anthem lyric videos  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 am

Hello everyone, I've made a few Gaslight vids showing the lyrics in time with the song. It's always nice to have the lyrics in front of you and it's better when showing people them for the first time. Anyway I've decided to make more and i want to try and get every song on eventually that isn't all ready on youtube with the lyrics.

So you guys can subscribe to me if you like, i do them whenever i have some spare time and i'm doing them in no particular order just when i feel like it. They're nothing special of course no arty effects or anything just straight to it. Also it's not copyright infringement either, the label lets the videos on as long as they can put ads on so it's basically free advertising for them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GaslightLyrics?feature=mhee

cheers, Jonny.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone- Gaslight Anthem lyric videos
Page 1 of 1