DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten vinyl - question about download code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonJeffman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Handwritten vinyl - question about download code Empty
PostSubject: Handwritten vinyl - question about download code   Handwritten vinyl - question about download code Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am

Trying to decide if I should order the vinyl off amazon (.ca or .com), even though my turntable is currently out of commission, or if I should just go buy the deluxe CD. I read that the vinyl includes a mp3 download code, but can anyone tell me if this download is for the deluxe (14 songs) or regular (11 songs) version?

Also, can anyone tell me what bitrate/quality the mp3 download is? I normally keep my library as uncompressed files (really wish companies would start including uncompressed/FLAC downloads instead).

Thanks
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Handwritten vinyl - question about download code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten vinyl - question about download code   Handwritten vinyl - question about download code Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Since the vinyl is the standard edition, the DL card is also standard. I also purchased from Amazon, haven't downloaded it yet as I also have the CD. It's only 13.99 and if you have Prime - free two day shipping! Mine actually came in 1 day though.

Also welcome to the site. wave
Back to top Go down

Handwritten vinyl - question about download code
Page 1 of 1