DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

59 Sound vinyl single question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NJsoul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

59 Sound vinyl single question Empty
PostSubject: 59 Sound vinyl single question   59 Sound vinyl single question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 am

Hey everyone,

Lately I decided to use ebay to try to round out my Gaslight collection. I had the grey American Slang, clear SoS, gold Senor and the Queen and blue Tumbling Dice when I decided to go for a colored of each and get the rarer. I was able to get a yellow copy of the demos from the DevilDance website, then won a blue 59 Sound and today I got Live at Park Ave. for 18 dollars.

The only thing I really have left to get is the 59 sound single and I was wondering what a fair price for it is and how common it is online?
Back to top Go down
poormrpitiful
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
poormrpitiful

PostSubject: Re: 59 Sound vinyl single question   59 Sound vinyl single question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 pm

would this be the one your looking for here? http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Even-Cowgirls-Blues-Vinyl/dp/B001AC1C0Y/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1310953073&sr=8-6
Back to top Go down
NJsoul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 59 Sound vinyl single question   59 Sound vinyl single question Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Yes it is, thank you very much, I am just unaware of how much it normally sells for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 59 Sound vinyl single question   59 Sound vinyl single question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

59 Sound vinyl single question
Page 1 of 1