DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go Radio- Collide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samholden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 am

Hey! Today Go Radio released a clip of their latest song Collide. From the sound of it, its amazing, but we won't hear the full song until the clip is shared a certain amount of times. Go Radio is an amazing band with some similarities to Gaslight Anthem. If you're interested (and hopefully you are), go to
fearlessrecords.com/goradio/wearegoradio/ to hear the preview of Collide. While you're there, please click on all of the share buttons so we can get the word out there!
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am

nope
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 am

Well, hello there...

Had no idea these guys were coming back so soon for LP number 2. Lucky Street was fairly decent pop punk record.
Back to top Go down
samholden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey, the lyric video for Collide was just released! Check it out!
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Well, that does not sound bad...but still simple pop-punk
Back to top Go down
samholden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

So this new song is way different from Collide. It's called Go To Hell. It's very deep, and hasa some cool embellishments to its sound(rock organ, brass section, amazing guitar), and I think lots of people will like it. You can listen to it at http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2012/08/07/go-radio-go-to-hell
and you can buy it at http://smarturl.it/GoToHell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go Radio- Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Radio- Collide   Go Radio- Collide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Radio- Collide
Page 1 of 1