DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook/MySpace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:39 pm

Okay, I've been wondering about this for a while: does anyone know if the Brian Fallon Facebook profile is actually him? 'Cause that'd be awesome if it is. If you need a link, I can provide it for you.

Also, Bruce Springsteen's official MySpace page has his Top 8 Friends listed as such, in this order:

1. Barack Obama
2. Nicole Atkins & the Sea
3. The Gaslight Anthem
4. Against Me!
5. Bob Dylan
6. Valencia
7. The Hold Steady
8. Jack's Mannequin

I thought it was cool that Bruce is keeping up some current music, including some excellent bands (Jack's Mannequin, though? really?). I remember hearing an interview from Rolling Stone in which he said he likes Against Me! and Rise Against, and said that New Wave (AM!) is a great album. And he said his son got him into Streetlight after they went to a show together. And I think I read somewhere that TGA used to be his #1 friend on MySpace. So maybe Bruce'll give TGA a call about a tour in the future.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:18 pm

I don't know about Brian having a facebook, he got rid of his myspace page not that long ago (I think)- so I doubt he'd do a facebook. As far as Bruce's page- they were his #1 for a long time, in fact this is the first that I've seen them not there. Interview with Benny and Alex L (if I remember correctly) - they sort of jokingly said that they think Bruce's son must run the page because he likes them. Guess he was at their CD release in NYC.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

lol, this is a little creepy...wonder what the story behind this is?
Quote :
About Brian Fallon
+++ATTENTION+++ I don't have a FACEBOOK, PERSONAL MY SPACE, OR WHATEVER KIND OF OTHER INTERNET RIDICULOUSNESS. THIS IS THE ONLY PAGE I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH REMOTELY. I DON'T SEND MESSAGES TO ANYBODY. IF YOU GET MESSAGES FROM SOMEONE ASKING FOR YOU, OR YOUR MOTHER, OR YOUR LITTLE SISTER'S PICTURES, JUST IGNORE IT, AND IT'S NOT ME. SO RIDICULOUS.
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Yikes! Whatever happened he sounds (reads?) pissed.
Back to top Go down
losethetragic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 pm

I have a sneaky feeling that the guy who did those top friends is some kind of publicist for Bruce rather than himself, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomgd

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 am

well i don't think that brian rly got a facebook account and if there was one, it would be a fake

i know that because of an german social network site called studivz where are a lot of fake accounts, like "dita van teese", nicole kidman and also comic characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook/MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook/MySpace   Facebook/MySpace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook/MySpace
Page 1 of 1