DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Handwritten' vinyl

Go down 
+44
SirBrad
19thirty
IFeelBlue
TGAforLIFE
RandyMachoManCabbage
osumarko
xahhx
CluckyB
Van Der Twix
Resolve
tyoac
heartlikeatomb
IAmDisappeared
jerzshore732
Don Carlo
enola
holdsteady82
nynkr
kcdc
simo
DaleCooper
think-or-swim
bringiton
Dearly Departed
A_Regular
Johnxazn
brucesboots
Crockin
fake_empire
Vibes
Shrewsbury_Stars
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
snakester
Bea
Klown
Sinngh
thomas94
HorribleCrowe
ral
bobbyjames
moodydan
moreblue
steady now steady now
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 pm

More Euro pressings on sale at Banquet http://www.banquetrecords.com/tgah
Back to top Go down
fake_empire
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Klown wrote:
Just got an email back from flight 13, all pre-order for the 12"+7" before they took the info down, will have the 7" included Very Happy

Yeah, no worries. All of the 7" limited editions sold out within the presale period, but youl'll definitely get what you wanted if you ordered it in time (that is as it was available to preorder Wink )
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Blue vinyl now also available at Side One Dummy

http://store.sideonedummy.com/pre-order-the-gaslight-anthem-handwritten-lp-gatefold-jacket-blue-180-gram-vinyl.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 pm

enola wrote:
Blue vinyl now also available at Side One Dummy

http://store.sideonedummy.com/pre-order-the-gaslight-anthem-handwritten-lp-gatefold-jacket-blue-180-gram-vinyl.html

Wow, the vinyl looks pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 am

I called Green Hell today and they told me that there will be only vinyl colour (blue). That's what they have been told by the sales/distribution people. So their limited (limited to 700-750) will be the blue LP + the limited 7 inch (he didn't know the colour of that one).

And the version stated as "col." on their website means "coloured" and refers also to the blue one ...

They didn't know about the Banquet limited Euro pressing. So no news here but maybe somebody in the UK could call Banquet to clarify?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 am

Banquet are very vague on this one, but they stress there is no 7" with their order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 am

enola wrote:
I called Green Hell today and they told me that there will be only vinyl colour (blue). That's what they have been told by the sales/distribution people. So their limited (limited to 700-750) will be the blue LP + the limited 7 inch (he didn't know the colour of that one).

Someone at Flight 13 wrote (on their webseite) a few days ago that the 7" would be clear blue vinyl Smile ..I ordered at Green Hell, but I think that might be the same product. So it seems like we're getting two blue vinyl...I hoped for another color, but clear blue is okay too.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

thomas94 wrote:
enola wrote:

Someone at Flight 13 wrote (on their webseite) a few days ago that the 7" would be clear blue vinyl Smile ..I ordered at Green Hell, but I think that might be the same product. So it seems like we're getting two blue vinyl...I hoped for another color, but clear blue is okay too.

I still don't think there will be two different blue versions. Maybe it will be clear blue instead of just blue ....
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: temp   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 am

enola wrote:
thomas94 wrote:
enola wrote:

I still don't think there will be two different blue versions. Maybe it will be clear blue instead of just blue ....

As I said, they (Flight13) wrote it will be clear blue Wink ...clear blue is some kinda blue too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 pm

not sure if its been posted already or what but SideOne DUmmy is also seeing Blue variants of the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Don Carlo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Carlo

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 pm

I just bought the regular version (not the deluxe) on vinyl over at Amazon on a couple of days ago when it was $13 i think. It's a good thing I bought it when I did because now it's listed at $17.42. It didn't say specifically but does anybody know what variation the vinyl is from Amazon? Is it the blue or just the standard black? Thanks
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Don Carlo wrote:
I just bought the regular version (not the deluxe) on vinyl over at Amazon on a couple of days ago when it was $13 i think. It's a good thing I bought it when I did because now it's listed at $17.42. It didn't say specifically but does anybody know what variation the vinyl is from Amazon? Is it the blue or just the standard black? Thanks

no one knows and we won't know until they show up. the blue is supposedly out of 10k, so it's hard to imagine they pressed anything else but we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 am

Does banquet usually mail early?
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

banquets been pretty good with getting stuff out as soon as it can, but then again, it's coming across an ocean....
Back to top Go down
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Off Banquet website "US LP expected 31st July, Euro LP expected Aug 13th."

SUCKS. I've still gotta wait about a month for my vinyl then.
Back to top Go down
heartlikeatomb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm

So does that mean banquet is same as greenhell without the 7"?
Back to top Go down
tyoac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:00 am

heartlikeatomb wrote:
i think we still dont know. but it would be so cool, if greenhell/flight13 would be euro lp + limited 7" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Resolve
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 am

Hey,

If anyone has/ends up with two euro presses and wants to get rid of one please throw me a PM!
I managed to get the US (Blue) pressing but would really like to keep my collection complete and get the Euro one too.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 am

tyoac wrote:
heartlikeatomb wrote:
i think we still dont know. but it would be so cool, if greenhell/flight13 would be euro lp + limited 7" Very Happy

Unless Banquet and Greenhell have their numbers wrong, these are not the same pressing. According to Banquet, the Euro press it's carrying is limited to 500 and only 60 copies went to retailers/distros outside the UK. Greenhell and Flight 13, which are both in Germany, sold much more than 60 copies and Greenhell indicated that the particular pressing it was carrying is limited to 750. Again, there could be confusion on the numbers but if they hold it would seem impossible that banquet and greenhell are selling the same press. Whether Greenhell is selling a different Euro press or a regular US press (plus a 7" limited to 750) remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 am

Please let banquet have the rarest variant, please let banquet have the rarest variant
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
tyoac wrote:
heartlikeatomb wrote:

Unless Banquet and Greenhell have their numbers wrong, these are not the same pressing. According to Banquet, the Euro press it's carrying is limited to 500 and only 60 copies went to retailers/distros outside the UK. Greenhell and Flight 13, which are both in Germany, sold much more than 60 copies and Greenhell indicated that the particular pressing it was carrying is limited to 750. Again, there could be confusion on the numbers but if they hold it would seem impossible that banquet and greenhell are selling the same press. Whether Greenhell is selling a different Euro press or a regular US press (plus a 7" limited to 750) remains to be seen.

I had always understood it to mean that Banquet were seling the Euro 12'', while GH and F13 were selling the US 12'' + the Euro 7''. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Van Der Twix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Van Der Twix

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 am

Spin CD has the LP too Smile

http://www.spincds.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=handwritten&order=release_date&dir=desc
Back to top Go down
Don Carlo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Carlo

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 am

In case anyone is still wondering I just got an email from amazon saying my vinyl has shipped and there was a picture of the record with the blue vinyl. It was just a standard stock photo but hopefully this confirms it
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 am

Banquet was posting the shipping dates for the US version (this week) and the Euro version (beginning of August) yesterday on twitter. When I asked them what the difference is they replied "not entirely sure yet. certainly the release date".

We will see I guess ...
Back to top Go down
Don Carlo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Don Carlo

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 am

When I bought the vinyl on amazon about a week or so ago it said i would get it between the 27th and 30th. I was ecstatic when I got the email today saying it is shipped today and I will get it tomorrow on the release date! Two thumbs up for amazon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Handwritten' vinyl
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next