DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight anthem game

Go down 
+7
DeathoftheCool
simo
StitchesOnTheRadio
Christophe
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Jerseyrain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Gaslight anthem game Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 am

I can't see that this has been posted before so thought some of you might find it fun. Theres always one you can't remember but I managed to complete it with 06.14 seconds left on the clock.

Post your scores and we'll all have some friendly competition

http://www.sporcle.com/games/SolidImpact/GaslightAnthemSongs
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

Hey, that was really fun! I completed it with 7:01 left on the clock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 am

8 minutes 2 seconds left haha...now a game where you have to recite all the lyrics to every song, that would be a better challenge (but I bet I could do it!)
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

Done with 6:28 left Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 am

eagles1139 wrote:
8 minutes 2 seconds left haha...now a game where you have to recite all the lyrics to every song, that would be a better challenge (but I bet I could do it!)

How in the world did you complete the game so quickly? I can't even type that fast on my iPad! Razz

Someone really should come up with a lyrics game. That would be fantastic! Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:04 pm

6:14 on my second try. Let's not talk about my first. I suck at song titles, haha.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:12 pm

7:50 left
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm

holy shit i blanked on 5 songs from sink or swim...
6:56 the second time. what's wrong with me?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:15 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
holy shit i blanked on 5 songs from sink or swim...
6:56 the second time. what's wrong with me?? Embarassed

Don't feel bad. I blanked on a lot more than that.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm

5 songs missed overall. Technically 4 since I couldn't remember the proper grammar or spelling for Elvis.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

How in the world did you complete the game so quickly? I can't even type that fast on my iPad! Razz

Someone really should come up with a lyrics game. That would be fantastic! Smile

Haha it literally came down to how fast I could type. I just blew threw the albums in order of tracklist....I'm obsessed to the point that I'm fairly confident that gun to my head I could recite the lyrics to every song front to back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey, that was really fun! I completed it with 7:01 left on the clock. Very Happy

I stalled on Miles Davis and The Cool. Couldnt think of it for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

Haha it literally came down to how fast I could type. I just blew threw the albums in order of tracklist....I'm obsessed to the point that I'm fairly confident that gun to my head I could recite the lyrics to every song front to back. Razz

I think an obsession like that is totally normal! Razz I went through the albums in order of their track lists too and I could probably recite the lyrics with no problem also! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

I stalled on Miles Davis and The Cool. Couldnt think of it for the life of me.

That must have been so annoying! I think I took the longest remembering Drive. I was going in order of track listing, so I wouldn't let myself move on until I figured it out. Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 am

very disappointed with myself, completeley blanked out on some songs, can't believe i couldnt think of spirit of jazz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

drifter69 wrote:
very disappointed with myself, completeley blanked out on some songs, can't believe i couldnt think of spirit of jazz

it's all right man, we all have our weak spots. this game tells me i need to listen to sink or swim more Cool
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Lots of good times though on here. Those who needed a couple of goes, its not easy. Even when you love all the songs its hard to remember them all. Its a great site that one though if youve never seen it before. Theres bands for all sorts of games. Try the Bruce Springsteen and the E street band songs game. Now thats a challenge!!! Even for a Bruce lover like me!
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm

03:18 left on my first go... Lincoln has two ls in it... I didn't know that! I spent about 3 minutes trying to work out how to spell that and Davis. Damn!

Second go: 5 minutes left! Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

Not sure if I should post my score from my first, or second, or third round. haha

I blanked on a few from SOS and AS... But, on my third round, I got all of them with about 30 seconds left... I guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight anthem game   Gaslight anthem game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight anthem game
Page 1 of 1