DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release

Go down 
+2
kieran
Snap
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Empty
PostSubject: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:05 pm

1st December, Vans store on Carnaby St. starts at 5.30
i think it's just a signing for the 7" but not fully sure...

(now have to figure some way to get there in time after school)
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:47 pm

I want to go but if its just a singing for the 7" I wont bother seeing as I dont have any need or want for vinyl. I just want to get sink or swim singned or any of my other stuff. Unless anyone that cant make it wants me to sort out a 7" copy for them more than willing to help.

EDIT: No I wont I thought this was the same day as the show at the Astoria. My bad sorry.

Last edited by kieran on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:06 pm

Just thought thought if it was just a signing why the hell would they be selling vinyl at a vans store?
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

kieran wrote:
Just thought thought if it was just a signing why the hell would they be selling vinyl at a vans store?
exactly, was wondering about that earlier.
there's no news so far on whether you have to buy the vinyl somewhere else before hand, or if they'll have it at the store (guessing it'll be at the store though)

might go down and see what's happening anyway, if time allows.
i'm sure they wouldn't mind if you brought other things along to get signed; but if they did have a problem, there's always the chance of seeing them after :]
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Well I just found out its not the day I thought. But seeing as im seeing them a few days latter and I will be in London early might take the sleeves and try and get them signed at some point.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:23 pm

I would think that the band would just sell their record, rather than the store.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Right, hang on. What?

Where are they signing
When are they signing
Are they selling?
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:01 am

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Right, hang on. What?

Where are they signing
When are they signing
Are they selling?

Vans store, Carnaby Street- http://www.carnaby.co.uk/stores/stores_item.cfm?store_id=226&cat_id=2
Monday 1st December, 5.30

as for the selling part though, i can't find any info on where to pick up the 7" beforehand.
like stephen said, it could be the band selling it at the store, or you have to pick it up from somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:42 am

Anyone going to this?
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:06 pm

I sent the e-flyer to my sister who works in the Smoke, who's planning to go apparently?!? Think she see's it as an opportunity to pick me up a cheap Christmas present Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 pm

I've told my brother to go, but there's no way I can get to London on a Monday
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 pm

This may be a little late now but..
Quote :

Signing at VANS store in London today (Mon Dec 1)

We
just arrived in the UK and we're going to be hanging out and signing
posters at the VANS store in London today at 17:30 (5:30 pm as we think
of it). Here's the address if you want to pop by and say hello:

VANS Store
47 Carnaby Street
London W1
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 am

I went in and said hey to the guys before the signing started as I was off to a show in London that same night. There were about 5 people waiting just before the signing started, I hope they had a decent turn out in the end!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:13 am

im sure they did. i got there a bit before 6 and there were about 8 people in front of me, so i guess everyone just got there when they could
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:54 am

There was about 15 kids or something overall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release   Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vans London instore/ Old White Lincoln release
Page 1 of 1