DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set

Go down 
+6
geezfools
Stalls_Standing
stephendgaf
PatientFabiWheel
e7c
TonyRockyHorror
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set   SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Diver wrote:
It doesn't compress when i download it Sad i want to hear it so bad. Anyone willing to re up it?

that's a zip file. it doesn't need to be reuploaded. you need to get something that will UNcompress zip files, like WinZIP on PC. But OS X on Macs and even Windows XP can uncompress zip files natively.
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Sing wit

SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts   SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:59 am

Awesome recording, Blue Jeans and White Tshirts is just haunting
Back to top Go down
Diver
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set   SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am

TonyRockyHorror wrote:
Diver wrote:
It doesn't compress when i download it Sad i want to hear it so bad. Anyone willing to re up it?

that's a zip file. it doesn't need to be reuploaded. you need to get something that will UNcompress zip files, like WinZIP on PC. But OS X on Macs and even Windows XP can uncompress zip files natively.

The problem was that it said "Decompression Failed" when i downloaded it the other day, it's ok now though, downloaded fine, thanks so much man
Back to top Go down
Tim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set   SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:15 pm

could someone who already downloaded this re-up it as a .rar file? i get an error everytime i try to decompress it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set   SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAME HEART. DIFFERENT CITY. - Gaslight Anthem - Baltimore - 10/12/2008 - Acoustic Set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2