DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?

Go down 
+12
drifter69
TGAforLIFE
sickgirl
Heart_Strings
bringiton
steph
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
IrishNameAndAnInjury
simo
Harbortown
Camus
AmSlang59
16 posters
AuthorMessage
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm

My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? IvwBo
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Can't see the image in the post above, but I went through to the source and WOW. That's impressive.

Last edited by Camus on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
Back to top Go down
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Camus wrote:
Can't see the image in the post above, but I went through to the source and WOW. That's impressive.

I was amazed by it and it's probably one of the best gifts I've ever received. Unfortunately, I am not a good artist so I just made her a picture frame that said, "If You Never Let Me Go, I Will Never Let You Down..." with roses around it
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

That's awesome. You should send a pic to El Jefe.
Back to top Go down
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm

simo wrote:
I'm considering it! Since a couple things are off about it, I'm a bit hesitant. But he seems like a cool guy so I really should.

Also, any TGA related quotes that might fit one banner/line? My lady wants to put something in the top banner.
Back to top Go down
AmSlang59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Fantastic.

My girlfriend says thank you Smile I'm glad this community is supportive and not too harsh. She didn't want me to post it on here for a while!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 pm

AmSlang59 wrote:
simo wrote:
I'm considering it! Since a couple things are off about it, I'm a bit hesitant. But he seems like a cool guy so I really should.

Also, any TGA related quotes that might fit one banner/line? My lady wants to put something in the top banner.

WOW!!! This is amazing! Your girlfriend is a very talented artist. And I think the frame you made her sounds beautiful. You guys must be a very sweet couple. Smile

As for the lyrics for the banner, my first thought was something from She Loves You because it would go with the artwork. Maybe "Tonight my true love dared belong to me"? scratch I don't know, just an idea. And definitely send a picture to El Jefe. I'm sure he'd love it.

Thank you for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
StateOfLoveAndGaslight

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 am

That is absolutely beautiful.. as for lyrics...

Perhaps... "I'll love you forever if I ever love at all"
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 am

that's such a cool Valentine's Day gift! who cares if it isn't perfect? looks damn good to me! High Five
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:27 pm

She's a keeper!
Back to top Go down
Heart_Strings
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Heart_Strings

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:33 am

it's so good!
Back to top Go down
http://yourbeautifulinsanity.tumblr.com
sickgirl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirl

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

It's great, love it
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

That is amazing! Yeah, I think just like bringiton said, she's a keeper! haha
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

ain't seen it before, its awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Chappers
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chappers

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:15 am

Flipping awesome
Back to top Go down
UpLateAtNightAgain
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

awwwwwwwwww sweeeet
Back to top Go down
RaquelWaltz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RaquelWaltz

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 am

Very artistic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gking92
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gking92

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 am

Wow! That really is brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_King1992
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?   My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My girlfriend painted this for Valentine's Day. What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1