DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny

Go down 
+2
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steady now steady now
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Empty
PostSubject: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 am

Read all about our chat with Benny in the 'Examiner':

www.examiner.com/concert-in-new-york/the-gaslight-anthem-s-benny-horowitz-discusses-handwritten-and-mercury-signing

Nothing like never trusting a junkie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

That was a great article, Lorraine! You summed up the chat perfectly. Clap
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 am

Clap
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

No brownies were mentioned...... but I guess it was pretty good. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Debonair wrote:
No brownies were mentioned...... but I guess it was pretty good. Razz Very Happy

lol! Or aged, mature cheddar...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Haha I just mentioned it in a tweet

"The Gaslight Anthem's Benny talks to fans about Unwritten/NJ/Yankees/Brownies & more!"

Well he did say "shhh..." Wink

You know people are going to be like "WHAAA? When did this happen!?" Maybe we'll get some more troublemakers in here.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Psst! Lorraine! Check the title of the album! ^

Troublemakers are fun! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

OMG HAHAHA FML
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

I was definitely thinking about Unwritten Law when I wrote that out. I will probably do this ten more times in my life at least. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
OMG HAHAHA FML
lol!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank goodness I had it right for the article title and promoted it correctly last night. Yeesh. I deleted the tweet and re-wrote it but I'm sure some people's won't update and they'll be like "Yeah she's a Hills fan."

Which I was Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 pm

It was an honest mistake, don't worry about it! One time I sent out a query letter to a literary agent about my novel and accidentally addressed it Ms. so-and-so instead of Mr. I was so mortified I beat myself up about it for months. Surprise, surprise, I never got a response. So...yeah...it could be worse! Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
It was an honest mistake, don't worry about it! One time I sent out a query letter to a literary agent about my novel and accidentally addressed it Ms. so-and-so instead of Mr. I was so mortified I beat myself up about it for months. Surprise, surprise, I never got a response. So...yeah...it could be worse! Embarassed Razz

Novel? Let's hear more some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Haha This is soooo awesome!!! (In a - that one big guy off The Office - voice) Very Happy

or... this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Baumgartner
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

steady now steady now wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Novel? Let's hear more some time.

I moved my (updated) response to the poetry and lyrics thread because I thought it was more appropriate. I didn't want to derail this thread any more than I already have. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny   'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Examiner' reports our chat with Benny
Page 1 of 1