DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy

Go down 
+2
Prisoner
CluckyB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Empty
PostSubject: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

http://vimeo.com/39788008

Probably got linked to in the other thread, but could use some discussion here. Full of Brian addressing his dislike of celebrity status, talking about all his influences, talking smack about The Replacements and Punknews, quoting the Bouncing Souls, making fun of the Mayans, getting into politics... really good listen. Interviewer is clearly familiar with Brian's work and so asking good questions. One of those interviews you can't help but fall in love with Brian again while watching Smile
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Is it me or is Brian getting older Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Prisoner wrote:
Is it me or is Brian getting older Razz

I think he probably is yes. He seems to have put a little bit of weight on as well. I think it's the haircut makes him look older. If he got it cut short again I think he would look a lot younger.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 pm

You guys are silly. Razz Brian looks great, and am I the only one who likes his hair longer?

I thought the video was fantastic. He's so funny and carries himself very well when being interviewed. He's such a normal guy, you know? I love you
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
You guys are silly. Razz Brian looks great, and am I the only one who likes his hair longer?

I thought the video was fantastic. He's so funny and carries himself very well when being interviewed. He's such a normal guy, you know? I love you

I wasn't saying it's necessarily a bad thing he has put on a little bit of weight. It's not like he's fat or anything! I just think the longer hair does make him look older. It's cool though just as long as it doesn't get too long Wink
You're right Shannon he is such a normal guy though and that's why we love him Smile He does come out with some really random stuff though that makes me laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Christophe wrote:

I wasn't saying it's necessarily a bad thing he has put on a little bit of weight. It's not like he's fat or anything! I just think the longer hair does make him look older. It's cool though just as long as it doesn't get too long Wink
You're right Shannon he is such a normal guy though and that's why we love him Smile He does come out with some really random stuff though that makes me laugh Laughing

I love the random stuff! I kept laughing through that whole video because of the random things that he kept saying. So excellent. Very Happy

Watch him grow his hair long enough to put in a ponytail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Christophe wrote:

I love the random stuff! I kept laughing through that whole video because of the random things that he kept saying. So excellent. Very Happy

As much as I love Brian if he ever put his hair in a ponytail I don't think I could ever forgive him! affraid
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah he's put on some weight for sure.

EIther way he's hilarious, he's so goofy in that interview, haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

As much as I love Brian if he ever put his hair in a ponytail I don't think I could ever forgive him! affraid

Frying Pan lol!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

As part of their "new look" for Mercury, Alex L is gonna grow a giant neon green mohawk, Brian is getting a ponytail, Alex R is going bald (keeping a beard though) and Benny is getting dreds. Didn't you get the memo?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

CluckyB wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

As part of their "new look" for Mercury, Alex L is gonna grow a giant neon green mohawk, Brian is getting a ponytail, Alex R is going bald (keeping a beard though) and Benny is getting dreds. Didn't you get the memo?

Haha, I love this post so much! I love you
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 pm

CluckyB wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I certainly never received that memo . I feel left out Sad
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Funny stuff about The Brothers (pizza)...that's my spot and he couldn't have described it any better.

Doesn't seem to be embracing his celebrity status, or at least he still feel uncomfortable with it. I guess it wasn't that long ago he was working a normal job and now random people are writing him letters because they have his address. Most of us would probably feel the same.

Great interview though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy   Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's Interview with Red Bull Music Academy
Page 1 of 1