DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Empty
PostSubject: ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.   ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 am

ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. (I don't think it's been posted before).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=092HeIG7heE

And if you like the story told by the interviewer about Joe Strummer busking, then check out this two-part Springsteen busking video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snmMr1Ehrh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrb1UjfXx-g

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.   ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 pm

That Bruce video is superb, i just wouldn't believe it if i saw someone from one of my favourite bands playing out on the street , id probably just walk past like the guy they spoke about in the interview.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.   ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Bruce came off a right dick for not signing the autograph for the kid imo. I know he could've thought if he signed one more people would have come up and all, but it still seemed a dick move to me.

Also, excellent interview, the interviewer seems to know a lot, rather than just T59S.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.   ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Well maybe he signed an autograph when he was done playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.   ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ExploreMusic.com interview with Brian about the New Jersey music scene etc.
Page 1 of 1