DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

road trip!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

road trip! Empty
PostSubject: road trip!   road trip! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm

so. this summer i'm going on a road trip with a couple of friends, we're going to be driving from NYC to Nashville cheers . we have 2-3 weeks to see as much as possible. here's where you guys come in: what places do you guys think are a MUST see? we're in the process of making the itinerary, but it's still at a very early stage so any suggestions will be much appreciated! you know, less touristic things that you don't often find on guides. bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

road trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: road trip!   road trip! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm

As for the trip itself, I'm not very sure what there would be since I haven't travelled farther than Virginia for the most part, but there are some amazing places to see in Nashville, one of which being the fucking beautiful countryside that stretches across the southern part of Nasvhille, farms, hills, etc. As for Nashville itself, the coolest place in my book would be to go see Jack White's record building, Third Man Records - it's a beautiful place to see and they have a bunch of White Stripes memorabilia sold only there. It's also a photo boutique as well, so definitely check it out.

And of course, PLEASE visit Grimey's records. It's one of the greatest record shops in that city - they even have musicians like Elvis Costello play in the store during record releases and such.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

road trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: road trip!   road trip! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 am

hey i just saw this post...wish i could give you more pointers, but i am on the other side of the country...hopefully other people will give you pointers, i am sure there will be lots to see! i've been to new york twice now, it's an amazing city, spend some time there! but that's obvious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

road trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: road trip!   road trip! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

road trip!
Page 1 of 1