DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh so you're from Virginia?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

Oh so you're from Virginia? Empty
PostSubject: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:49 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Derek and I'm from West Virginia. The title of the thread is the response I get from people when I tell them where I am from. I'm a sophomore in college at Marshall University. I've been into punk rock for as long as I can remember, almost a decade. I love all kinds of music from punk, to jazz, blues, folk, rock, instrumental, and metal. I play guitar, bass, saxophone, and I even dabble in a little bit of air drumming. I've seen the Gaslight Anthem once when they opened for the Bouncing Souls and Tim Barry in Pittsburgh this past May. One of the best shows of my life. Like most people on here I collect vinyl and I have a pretty extensive collection between myself and my girlfriend. Any questions? Fire away.

Glad to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:14 am

Tradlist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:16 am

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Tradlist Very Happy

Tradlist?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:26 am

Have you got a tradelist?
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:29 am

ohh

No not yet I will this weekend. My records are scattered across the united states so to speak. my girlfriend has some at her college, i have some at mine, and the rest of ours are at my house and we're getting together this weekend and cataloging them all.

i know of at least one i'm willing to get rid of and that's a 3 way split between Terror, the Promise and Plan of Attack on clear yellow. If you like hardcore this is a 7 inch for you.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm getting into Hardcore. But I have no money, hence selling my AM! collection and my Gaslight on blue
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 pm

what against me do you have?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 pm

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/stallsstanding
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:29 pm

quite the TGA collection.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Nearly complete. Should be after my orders come through Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:32 pm

im pretty jealous. i only have senor and the queen second press on clear and the 59 sound single on black.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:48 pm

Don't be jelous. I'm so much in debt!
Wanna buy my collection for $2000 dollars?
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 pm

haha no thanks .i'll pass on that and try and collect my own.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:03 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 am

oh.. west virginia... that doesn't really count... I was born and raised in NOVA! Big ups to 703!
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:40 pm

I was born in Florida. West Virginia has its ups and downs and good and bad. I'd prefer somewhere else though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh so you're from Virginia?   Oh so you're from Virginia? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh so you're from Virginia?
Page 1 of 1