DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nova, Virginia, DC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
honman

Nova, Virginia, DC? Empty
PostSubject: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:29 am

hey anybody else from the Nova area?? seems like not enough people know about gaslight here. all my friends scratch their heads when i mention the name, which is always followed by me handing over my copy of the '59 Sound for them to borrow.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm

hey, welcome to the forum. you should register so you aren't posting as a guest. and keep telling your friends about TGA. none of my friends had heard of them, but most love them now. keep spreading the word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Jukebox is right, keep at your friends. I was raving about them to mine for a year, two of them saw TGA at different festivals this past summer and both have now caught the bug and love the band.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm

I was born and raised in Arlington. I haven't lived in NOVA in over 10 years, but I go back every now and then to see friends and drink a beer.
Back to top Go down
Ace Art

PostSubject: NoVa   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm new to the board but not the band. Out here in Leesberg and looking forward to the 9:30 show ... but wait, duh ... now it's sold out. anyone have an extra ticket, Need a ride etc. email me off the board. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:00 pm

The 9:30 club show is sold out already! yikes

The 9:30 club was the site of my first real concert and still my favorite place to see a show
Back to top Go down
aceart
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah, I called the place and the guy sounded surprised! lol Maybe if I go someone will have an extra I can pick up. Shoulda dropped the $20 when I had the chance!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:58 am

worst case you can try and scalp a ticket...

which metro station is closest to 9:30?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:01 am

it is way to expensive, but there are 4 tickets on ebay for the 9:30 club right now

http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=gaslight+anthem+washington&_sacat=16122&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&_odkw=gaslight+anthem&_osacat=16122
Back to top Go down
aceart
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

The old 9:30 was close to the metro but the new one ... not so much. Maybe craig's list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova, Virginia, DC?   Nova, Virginia, DC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova, Virginia, DC?
Page 1 of 1