DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly

Go down 
+3
Kosburn59
Holland
enola
7 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:27 am

Don't think that one has been posted yet. It's about Bruce, living in Brooklyn, fishing, his parents and how he grew up.

"I never really got that much grief from my parents about anything—they let me experiment, so I wasn’t that rebellious. I could stay out as long as I wanted, as long as I got up for school the next morning. That way you learn that if you did something bad, something bad would happen. And I wasn’t really yanking the leash. I started getting tattoos when I was 17, 18, and my parents’ quote was, “At least you’re not doing drugs.” They said, “You look weird, but that’s okay.”

http://njmonthly.com/articles/lifestyle/people/happy-with-the-bruce-thing.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 pm

The guy drives a Challenger? Jeez! I guess I couldn't expect less from the guy, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
The guy drives a Challenger? Jeez! I guess I couldn't expect less from the guy, that's awesome.

"And in my head there's all these classic cars and outlaw cowboy bands...". I'm not surprised Brian drives one of the coolest muscle cars ever made either.
Wink
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Without sounding creepy, it's always nice to have an interesting insight into brains life!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

"And in my head there's all these classic cars and outlaw cowboy bands...". I'm not surprised Brian drives one of the coolest muscle cars ever made either.
Wink

So now he just needs to form a skiffle group and he'll be set!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 pm

@riversedge - Not creepy, just interested. Otherwise we'd all be creepy for being part of this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Wink

Maybe that will be his third band when he's not busy with TGA or THC. Another band from Brian? Could we stand the excitement? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Wink

Maybe that will be his third band when he's not busy with TGA or THC. Another band from Brian? Could we stand the excitement? Wink

I'm not sure I really could. I could see it now: "Fallon and the Moondogs". It will be bitchin'!
Back to top Go down
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

haha, I liked the little poke towards the Brooklyn hipsters. I have a buddy who lives in the Williamsburg area (neighborhood?). He says it's pretty crazy with those deemed as hipsters. Sounds pretty similar to the area of my city that I live in.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 pm

"In September, Fallon, 31, set out on a month-long Gaslight Anthem tour of Europe with fellow Jersey guys Benny Horowitz (drums), Alex Levine (bass) and Alex Rosamilia (guitars)."

Great reporting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly   Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Brian in NewJersey monthly
Page 1 of 1