DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Munich and Barcelona

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Munich and Barcelona Empty
PostSubject: Munich and Barcelona   Munich and Barcelona Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm

So my girlfriend and I will be traveling to Munich and Barcelona next week and I was wondering if any of you guys had suggestions of places we need to check out? Any cool bars, record shops, sights we shouldn't miss? This is our first time for both of us in each of these countries so we're hoping to see as much as we can.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Munich and Barcelona   Munich and Barcelona Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Definitely check out the Gaudi stuff in Barcelona
Back to top Go down
elnoiangles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
elnoiangles

PostSubject: Re: Munich and Barcelona   Munich and Barcelona Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 am

Head for Gracia in Barcelona, it's 'proper' Barcelona, very left-leaning, laid-back, authentic, chilled. Head for Fontana metro on the green line.
Lots of good bars to suit the likes of us. I go in two neighbourhood places on c/Mozart - Ballbreaker (a rockers' bar) and, down the road, the more laidback Kimera.
KGB is a gritty club better than the masses of cheesy euroshit places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Munich and Barcelona   Munich and Barcelona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Munich and Barcelona
Page 1 of 1