DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barcelona, July 7th

Go down 
+13
steady now steady now
J_Schooly
IKeeptheDiner
chickenman
LuceroDiehard
targi42
janiejones
luckyman
covsc1922
nilruf
theratman
Gaslight23
Bea
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Barcelona, July 7th Empty
PostSubject: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

not sure if there's already a topic...

anyway, who's gonna see them in barcelona??

i can't wait! although my friend failed some exams and has to take them again, and they're on the same date -.- so i guess i'll be going by myself

any word on who the opening act will be?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Bea wrote:
not sure if there's already a topic...

anyway, who's gonna see them in barcelona??

i can't wait! although my friend failed some exams and has to take them again, and they're on the same date -.- so i guess i'll be going by myself

any word on who the opening act will be?

I'm going, and also wondering who the support is
Back to top Go down
theratman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
theratman

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Travelling from England ..plus one other...

Can't wait either...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 pm

theratman wrote:
Travelling from England ..plus one other...

Can't wait either...

Im traveling from England too, when you traveling? You flying?
Back to top Go down
nilruf
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm from Barcelona, I'll be there. The openning act is "Peachy Joke" a basque group now living in Barcelona.

http://www.myspace.com/peachyjoke

Didn't know them till now...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

nilruf wrote:
I'm from Barcelona, I'll be there. The openning act is "Peachy Joke" a basque group now living in Barcelona.

Thanks will check them out
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

nilruf wrote:

thanks. i heard of them a while ago and ehem... well, not really my thing =P maybe i'll change my mind after seeing them live
Back to top Go down
covsc1922
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:41 am

Barcelona will be my first TGA show as a Headliner. I can't wait to see them in a "small" location. The day before i'll be in Madrid to see them support FF.

By the way, this is my first post in this Forum but i'm reading it for quite a while. I'm 41 years old and i come from North Portugal. See you in Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 pm

nilruf wrote:

Hey mate was thinking of going to this gig but it says you have to be 16+,my daughter is 14 (think she would pass for 16) do you know if they ask for proof of age when you go in the venue.
Back to top Go down
nilruf
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 pm

luckyman wrote:
nilruf wrote:

Hey mate was thinking of going to this gig but it says you have to be 16+,my daughter is 14 (think she would pass for 16) do you know if they ask for proof of age when you go in the venue.

Well, now I'm 25 and when I was 16 I didn't live in Barcelona so I never tried Very Happy. Usually in many venues boys and girls under 16 can go inside if they are with their father or mother, or the person who's legally taking care of them, but you should ask that before buying your tickets because I'm not 100% sure in this case. If you're buying the tickets there before the concert you can ask. If you want to do it sooner, you can call (+34) 934 414 001, that's the phone nunber of the venue (Apolo).

I would say that if she goes in with you no one will ask for some kind of ID, but again, you'd better ask.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:23 pm

i've never been to a show in Barcelona, but i had lots of trouble getting into certain venues in Madrid before i was 16 (or even 18). so i wouldn't take any chances and i'd give the venue a call, like nilruf well said
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
janiejones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
janiejones

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 am

luckyman wrote:
Thanks for the info
Dad, just get the tickets and book the flights! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
targi42
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
targi42

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey there,

this is my first post on this forum, too. I'm coming over from Germany to the Barcelona-show. Anybody in for a drink before or after the gig?

Back to top Go down
http://www.tuaregband.de
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Got to get up at 5.30 in the morning UK time to get to the airport to catch my flight, going to be so tired for the gig but will be so worth it!
Back to top Go down
targi42
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
targi42

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

(...) it def. will be so worth it. Very Happy

Last edited by targi42 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuaregband.de
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm

covsc1922 wrote:
Barcelona will be my first TGA show as a Headliner. I can't wait to see them in a "small" location. The day before i'll be in Madrid to see them support FF.

By the way, this is my first post in this Forum but i'm reading it for quite a while. I'm 41 years old and i come from North Portugal. See you in Barcelona.

Welcome and enjoy the show
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:33 am

You all have fun tonight! Barcelona is a great place to see a show, I will always remember my weekend there in july 2008 when Bruce and the E Street Band wrapped up the european leg of their tour there!
Back to top Go down
nilruf
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Wow seems that a lot of fellow europeans are coming. Very Happy You'll enjoy the venue, quite a stylish retro rock place. I'll be there too, just in time to see Gaslight. Hope no one has any problem trying to get there.
And yes, there's somthing special between The Boss and Barcelona, but also we have an active underground scene, so I think the boys in the band will enjoy it as much as we'll do.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

One of the best days of my life! I shall tell you more when I get home on Monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
One of the best days of my life! I shall tell you more when I get home on Monday Smile
Duuuuude i think i saw you tonight, twice xD not sure though, were you wearing a shirt with no sleeves and talking to the guys in the cafe? (if you're not then... Oops Razz)

Ps: amazing show, i'll post the setlist when i get home
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:16 am

Bea wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:
Duuuuude i think i saw you tonight, twice xD not sure though, were you wearing a shirt with no sleeves and talking to the guys in the cafe? (if you're not then... Oops Razz)

Ps: amazing show, i'll post the setlist when i get home

Yeah that was me, was so cool to see both Alex's and benny at that cafe before the show Smile where abouts was you?
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 am

I had done the exact same thing you did but a few minutes earlier Razz although alex l. wasn't there yet. then i sat at another cafe on the other side of the road. i thought i had recognized your tattoo, but wasnt feeling like saying hi Razz and i also talked to brian after the show once you guys left. What a great night

But was it where i was standing or the sound was just really bad?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 am

Bea wrote:
I had done the exact same thing you did but a few minutes earlier Razz although alex l. wasn't there yet. then i sat at another cafe on the other side of the road. i thought i had recognized your tattoo, but wasnt feeling like saying hi Razz and i also talked to brian after the show once you guys left. What a great night

But was it where i was standing or the sound was just really bad?

Haha, that's cool, so you met Brian behind the van after I went too, andy diamond took me over to meet him. What did you look like? I may have seen you too
Back to top Go down
covsc1922
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 am

It was a great show. Saw them also in Madrid the day before but yesterday was perfect. Sound was not that bad. To bad they didn't play 1930 and Biloxi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona, July 7th   Barcelona, July 7th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barcelona, July 7th
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next