DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Davis
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Miles Davis

Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help? Empty
PostSubject: Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help?   Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi guys,

I recall seeing a video before of the boys playing Blue Jeans and White T Shirts live, with Brian introducing it saying something along the lines of "This one's for the ugly guys shooting for the good looking chicks. Spent way too many years like that". Searched for ages but can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have the link?

Cheers

Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help?   Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm pretty sure that's from the '59 Sound release show? I used to have an mp3 of it but don't anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com

Blue Jeans and White T Shirts help?
Page 1 of 1