DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrible Crowes tour news

Go down 
+3
enola
kateoflowerchelsea
steady now steady now
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Horrible Crowes tour news Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 pm

From Brian's cassettesinthemailbox blog

FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011

Revival Tour Update.

Thank you to everyone who's been excited for the Fall Revival Tour in Europe! We can't wait to get over there, we all are thrilled about it. This tour will be following the release of The Horrible Crowes debut album "Elsie" and Ian and I will be performing songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour. I'm sure as Revival Tour goes, we'll have some help from Dave, Dan, and Chuck on some of these songs as well. It's going to be a great tour and the first tour where you can hear songs from The Horrible Crowes.
We're looking at some other select tour dates for the US and Canada as well as our dear friends in the UK and Europe for later this year and early 2012. I will say that there will not be many dates, but we're considering some plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
kateoflowerchelsea
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kateoflowerchelsea

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

That's the best news I've heard in forever.Thank God I got my tickets ages ago.Bring on October.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/lilmiss_merrick
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Somehow I overread the last part of this announcement. I always stopped at the Revival Tour bit. But just now I realised there will be European headline tourdates for THC?
OMG!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 pm

enola wrote:
Somehow I overread the last part of this announcement. I always stopped at the Revival Tour bit. But just now I realised there will be European headline tourdates for THC?
OMG!!!!

it does indeed appear that the intention is to have some proper Horrible Crowes gigs independent of the Revival Tour
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

steady now steady now wrote:
enola wrote:
OMG!!!!

it does indeed appear that the intention is to have some proper Horrible Crowes gigs independent of the Revival Tour

Looking forward to these shows.

The Black Cat in Washington, D.C. would be very nice
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
theratman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
theratman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 am

From the horses mouth I heard there will be a show in a small London church (400 people) after the revival dates...

I suggested St Lukes but Brian couldn't remember...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:03 am

theratman wrote:
From the horses mouth I heard there will be a show in a small London church (400 people) after the revival dates...

Brian told me this too, hesaid to me it will be very small and intimate
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 am

I hope there is another non London date in the UK as well. (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 am

Down by the Mersey wrote:
I hope there is another non London date in the UK as well. (fingers crossed)

Unfortunately I don't think there will be which I'm gutter about as I will be living in Manchester at the time! But Brian said to me there will be one show only which will be the one in London
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 am

I was hoping the lure of playing in Manchester again may have given a second show - they have always played a show there from the very beginning. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
theratman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
theratman

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am

Gaslight23 wrote:
theratman wrote:

Were you outside with the setlist?

I had a Ramones t shirt on...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:55 pm

theratman wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:
theratman wrote:

Were you outside with the setlist?

I had a Ramones t shirt on...

I was outside wearing a black vest with Hawaii on the front of it, I'm pretty sure I saw you, were you on your own?
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:18 am

Definitely flying to London if that church gig realy happens. Would be great if it were a weekend. But I guess it won't since the last Revival Tour date is on a monday ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes tour news   Horrible Crowes tour news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible Crowes tour news
Page 1 of 1