DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hostutca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Was anyone else planning on going to the Mad Hatter show in Covington, Ky that was canceled due to wind storms? I even showed up to the club in case they would be there and at least hang out a while (desperate hope). Understandably, they weren't. But I have been to every show in the area and I was dying to see them headline. Friends in columbus are constantly heckling me because they saw them the night before and told me I should go up there to see the show, but I passed. Why drive 2 hours when I could drive 30 mins? We need to get them back in Cincy for a Headling show SOON, I cant wait till after their fall tour!!!! But I guess I have too...

We litterally had a countdown to the show it was going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cnotemu
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 pm

yeah man i was there at like 4. i ate at kfc and then waited in hopes too but then gave in. it was a sad day. i came up there i live about 2hours away. they promised to be back and told me on myspace they wanted to play but the club woudnt let them.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 pm

To be honest, it's a lot safer they didn't isn't it. Better than putting people at risk. Besides they said they'd come back through
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm

Man about two hours before it was supposed to start every thing on the street had electricity, it was hardly windy at all and it was all good. I'm not mad at them at all just upset I couldnt see them for the first time and in a great club for them to play at. but if they say they'll return, I believe em. Sooner than later hopefully.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm

stay strong man
Back to top Go down
hostutca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Still heartbroken, I totally understand why it was canceled but I was hanging around the club for quite some time and it was a typical late summer sunday night. I know it was crazy earlier in the day but it burnt a little to be so pumped for the show and sit there on a gorgeous night! I cant wait, I just want to see them headline at a small venue, especially the hatter. Its one of my favorites!

It is wierd how upset I was, I have become oddly attached to this band! See you soon guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cnotemu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!   Mad Hatter Show canceled!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Hatter Show canceled!!!
Page 1 of 1