DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glastonbury pro-shot videos

Go down 
+5
brucesboots
LuceroDiehard
TGAFAN25
acousticbandit
Harbortown
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Glastonbury pro-shot videos Empty
PostSubject: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zKYtC_rQ_Q&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJK1PAOcaF4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIWMhX6mDSU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

12:48 of video no. 2. Damn, that's a total mancrush for me now.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Harbortown wrote:

12:48 of video no. 2. Damn, that's a total mancrush for me now.
you mean he wasn't already?!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:46 am

I'm really surprised at how few people showed up for their set, obviously more than if they just played a headlining show, but looks a bit more sparse than last year! I hope they keep their Overseas momentum going!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
I'm really surprised at how few people showed up for their set, obviously more than if they just played a headlining show, but looks a bit more sparse than last year! I hope they keep their Overseas momentum going!

I know. I went to the Bamboozle show in April in New Jersey. The band prior to TGA (New Found Glory) had a huge crowd and we couldn't get close. Once NFG left, the crowd disperesed and we got right up front for TGA. I was shocked--but happy to be up front.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm

should never have done so many festivals this year, a headline tour or even cracking on with the new album would have been much better idea .
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

brucesboots wrote:
should never have done so many festivals this year, a headline tour or even cracking on with the new album would have been much better idea .

I'm still puzzled by this; so many headline shows in Germany and none in the UK, which would appear to be their biggest market sales wise (I know I keep going on about it, but ...)

I suspect some contractual issue, as has been mentioned before
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm

sorry to bump this old thread, but does anyone know the song they walk out to in the first video? it sounds familiar to me, but i cant put my finger on what it is. thanks
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Jungleland, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

simo wrote:
Jungleland, isn't it?

thats it! much appreciated. i feel like an idiot for not remembering what it was
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm

TGA138 wrote:
sorry to bump this old thread, but does anyone know the song they walk out to in the first video? it sounds familiar to me, but i cant put my finger on what it is. thanks

Man dont apologise. Threads are there for discussion, thats what forums are for. You can re-hash an old thread whenever you want if you got something to say. Admins woud rather you do that than create a new thread on the same subject. Its all good amigo
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
TGA138 wrote:

Man dont apologise. Threads are there for discussion, thats what forums are for. You can re-hash an old thread whenever you want if you got something to say. Admins woud rather you do that than create a new thread on the same subject. Its all good amigo

many thanks, my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glastonbury pro-shot videos   Glastonbury pro-shot videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glastonbury pro-shot videos
Page 1 of 1