DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prague City Festival 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JukeboxJuliet
A Contender
A Contender
JukeboxJuliet

Prague City Festival 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Prague City Festival 2011   Prague City Festival 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the video for this set yet? Or anyone happen to have some good quality video of it out there?

There are several clips on YouTube but I'm dying to see some good footage of this set!

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
EvilHead
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
EvilHead

PostSubject: Re: Prague City Festival 2011   Prague City Festival 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

Hi, I search on the net for some audio or video from the show in prague, but unfortunately there's nothing available! Only, as you wrote, some video on YouTube. Maybe in the next week, will be available something!
Back to top Go down
Hoot
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Prague City Festival 2011   Prague City Festival 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi TGA fans, I was in Prague city Festival (and too their first show in Prague on August) , TGA were awesome but i asked in FB Prague City Festival profile and they said that they do not authorization from all band. So official won´t any videos or DVD... Sorry for my English

Last edited by Hoot on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davidesamulson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Prague City Festival 2011   Prague City Festival 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I m also very much fan of TGA .I have listened about the festival but unfortunately could'nt get any video or dvd of that festival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prague City Festival 2011   Prague City Festival 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prague City Festival 2011
Page 1 of 1