DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinkpop 2011 stream

Go down 
+2
Templeton
BuddyHolly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BuddyHolly
A Contender
A Contender
BuddyHolly

Pinkpop 2011 stream Empty
PostSubject: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Here's a link to the stream of their full set on the Pinkpop festival yesterday:

http://pinkpop.vpro.nl/2011/item/FC1FE0B4D3ABCDEA803B42737393FFF5.html

This is the setlist:

Orphans
American Slang
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
Old White Lincoln
Wherefore Art Thou, Elvis?
Wooderson
The '59 Sound
Bring It On
The Patient Ferris Wheel
Biloxi Parish
The Queen of Lower Chelsea
Great Expectations
Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts
The Backseat
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Nice! Always wanted to go to Pinkpop, but of course as usual, i have exams
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Templeton wrote:

Rock Werchter in two weeks, just around the corner! And two days after my last exam jocolor
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 pm

fluppebxl wrote:
Templeton wrote:

Rock Werchter in two weeks, just around the corner! And two days after my last exam jocolor

Yeah... but that one got sold out the day I wanted to purchase my tickets! Shit happens Very Happy! I am going to work there at one of the bar stands in the streets though, maybe I can hear them a little bit Wink!
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:10 am

Templeton wrote:
fluppebxl wrote:
Templeton wrote:

Yeah... but that one got sold out the day I wanted to purchase my tickets! Shit happens Very Happy! I am going to work there at one of the bar stands in the streets though, maybe I can hear them a little bit Wink!

Or try to sneak in through some oldschool wristband-cheating Very Happy You're also from Belgium?
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 am

fluppebxl wrote:
Templeton wrote:
fluppebxl wrote:
Templeton wrote:

Or try to sneak in through some oldschool wristband-cheating Very Happy You're also from Belgium?

Yeah! I study in Leuven ^^! You're from Brussels I see? Yeah last year I used "ye old switcheroo", which works fine at rock werchter, but I don't really know anyone who's willing to risk it this year :p A lot of my friends aren't going since they wanted to wait till they got their exam schedules to order tickets, but by then saturday was already sold out
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

I'm also studying in Leuven! ^^ If you're in Politika Kaffee sometimes and you hear the Gaslight Anthem playing, it's probably me or a fellow-TGA-freak who put it on Very Happy

They still have combitickets available I think, so you can still go if you'd change your mind :p
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

fluppebxl wrote:
I'm also studying in Leuven! ^^ If you're in Politika Kaffee sometimes and you hear the Gaslight Anthem playing, it's probably me or a fellow-TGA-freak who put it on Very Happy

They still have combitickets available I think, so you can still go if you'd change your mind :p

I go there from time to time (Politika), it's quite a good bar! Never heard Gaslight there before so I need to go out more Wink! I dunno, Combi's are really expensive this year, and i don't really think the other days are worth that much. I am searching tickets on ebay though, so if you know someone who's selling 2 ticket, let me know Wink!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Stream The Gaslight Anthem live at the Pinkpop Festival   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

A free streaming of The Gaslight Anthem's performance at this year's Pinkpop festival is up for everyone's listening pleasure at the festival's website. Pinkpop is an annual rock festival held at Landgraaf, Netherlands and also one of the stops on The Gaslight Anthem's European tour.

http://www.punknews.org/article/43102
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:38 am

Templeton wrote:
fluppebxl wrote:

I go there from time to time (Politika), it's quite a good bar! Never heard Gaslight there before so I need to go out more Wink! I dunno, Combi's are really expensive this year, and i don't really think the other days are worth that much. I am searching tickets on ebay though, so if you know someone who's selling 2 ticket, let me know Wink!

Edit: I am going on saturday ^^!
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

Great! So I won't be the only one singing along, always nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 am

fluppebxl wrote:

I doubt that it will just be us! Humo-magazine already described them as a have-to-see this year, plus they gained a lot of popularity over the last year. But we'll be the ones singing along loudest ^^!
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 am

Templeton wrote:
fluppebxl wrote:

I doubt that it will just be us! Humo-magazine already described them as a have-to-see this year, plus they gained a lot of popularity over the last year.

Let's hope so! But I would have preferred it if they could play a few hours later. 3 PM is really early, hope they can make it work (last year they played an hour later + in the Marquee, in which the early hour isn't such a problem). But on the plus side, just like last year they get one hour, should be long enough Smile

Ah, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Krusimo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Krusimo

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Has anyone an mp3-download of the stream?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthemfans.de
BuddyHolly
A Contender
A Contender
BuddyHolly

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

I just ripped the thing... You can download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u92momu6ak9gff9

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Krusimo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Krusimo

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Nice. Thank you Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthemfans.de
Blue_Collar_Man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blue_Collar_Man

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks, it was great show, allthough the basssound was very rough in front of stage. Good weather, GTA, pretty girls... and Foo to close the night... what more can you wish for....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinkpop 2011 stream   Pinkpop 2011 stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinkpop 2011 stream
Page 1 of 1