DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)   Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Rock Sound grabbed a few minutes with The Gaslight Anthem frontman Brian Fallon to talk about the band's preparations for Download 2011 this weekend. Pyrotechnics anyone?

How have the last few months been for you? Things have seemed quiet on The Gaslight Anthem front.
“Well, I took the big jaunt across the river and moved back to New Jersey, we went to Australia and Japan, other than that I’ve been laying low and making The Horrible Crowes' record.”

What is the relationship between your new project and Gaslight?

“With Gaslight I always want to figure out the best thing for it rather than go and mess around with the band, put out a weird record and make everybody nuts. The Horrible Crowes is an experiment and I don’t want to experiment with Gaslight, it has a preciousness that I don’t want to ruin, if want to try something weird that might get me to a new place I need to go do that on the side, and that's what I did. In fact, I’m getting ready to write the new Gaslight Anthem record now.”

When does writing start?

“It already has! This new record is coming quicker than people expect, I think we’ll have a new album out before Summer next year, we’re ready to go on it!”

The rest:

http://www.rocksound.tv/features/article/download-2011-the-gaslight-anthem-new-record-is-coming-quicker
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)   Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Love this, still a long wait though
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)   Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

Yeah--but soon er is better than later cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)   Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Yeah--but soon er is better than later cheers

Yeah definitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)   Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian interviewed by Rocksound (June 2011)
Page 1 of 1