DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The KKK Took My Baby Away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

The KKK Took My Baby Away Empty
PostSubject: The KKK Took My Baby Away   The KKK Took My Baby Away Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey guys, didn't really know where to pose this question so here's as good a place as any I reckon. I'm looking for general opinion, or a factual answer if there is one, but was Johnny Ramone aware at the time that Joey wrote the song about him?

And if there's no documented right answer, what do you think?

And what are yer opinions on the song? I don't really listen to the Ramones that much anymore but it's one of my favourite ever.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The KKK Took My Baby Away   The KKK Took My Baby Away Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:15 pm

That's an interesting question. I feel like he had to have known...they were famously divided in their politics. Supposedly Johnny and Joey stopped speaking after "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg."
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: The KKK Took My Baby Away   The KKK Took My Baby Away Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:22 pm

i feel like this has been dicussed in a lot of ramones documentaries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KKK Took My Baby Away   The KKK Took My Baby Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The KKK Took My Baby Away
Page 1 of 1