DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twacorbies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords Empty
PostSubject: Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords   Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I was watching this video and it seemed like the chords are easier than some of the tab sites are making it seem. i am new to guitar but it looks like some G, C, and Am. or slight variations thereof. i was wondering if someone more skilled than me could help me with the chords on here? thank you in advance for your help.

here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkEszQAhJc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords   Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

You only need C, Am, G, and F standard chord formations. His guitar is tuned down a full step, though.

A lot of times Brian leaves the high E string open when he plays. That is why he doesn't move those fingers on the G.

You should try and figure out the order for yourself. It's good practice for a beginner. If you can't put the pieces together, pm me and I'll send you the exact chord progressions.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords   Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 am

What i do with most Gaslight acoustic songs is put the capo on third fret in standard tuning then transpose the original chords so original verse progression is C , Am , G , that becomes G , Em , D .

So verse is G ,Em, D. On the' again' of 'Dying to breathe again' play C , Em , D once in the same rhythm then return to the G , Em, D progression. All the verses follow this pattern.

The chorus is the same , go to the C, Em , D on the 'stone' of 'Heart of stone'.

The bridge is C, Em , D repeated .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords   Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casanova Baby Acoustic Chords
Page 1 of 1