DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Name's Kelly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kkent16

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself! New to the board, new to finding TGA.
My name's Kelly, I'm from Minnesota, I'm a college student, I'm 21, 'play' bass and guitar.

Looking forward to meeting some new people with the same interests as myself! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Welcome to the boards!

Hope you weren't hit by the tornado in Northern Minneapolis today. Scary stuff when those things hit big cities.
Back to top Go down
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kkent16

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks!!

No, thankfully I wasn't. I'm in Winona, MN right now for school, I am from north of the cities though. Everything at home is ok, thankfully. I guess there was a tornado in LaCrosse, WI today, which is about 30 minutes from here.
Those things are scary!!

I see you're from Chicago! I love it there! I'll be there for Lollapalooza this year! Smile
Back to top Go down

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:08 am

Welcome to the board.

What else do you listen to besides The Gaslight Anthem?
Back to top Go down
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kkent16

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:15 am

Thanks!

Umm, let's see...Against Me!, AFI, Rancid, Bright Eyes, City and Colour, Bayside, The Clash, The Cure, Four Year Strong, Gallows, Rise Against, The Ramones, Saves the Day, The Replacements...the list goes on, haha.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:49 am

Oh I love Minnesota so much, I was actually considering to apply to Winona State but then those plans kinda fell apart.

Welcome to the forum, Kelly.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Nice list of bands! I am heading up to DC to see Against Me! next week
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:44 am

kkent16 wrote:
Thanks!!

No, thankfully I wasn't. I'm in Winona, MN right now for school, I am from north of the cities though. Everything at home is ok, thankfully. I guess there was a tornado in LaCrosse, WI today, which is about 30 minutes from here.
Those things are scary!!

I see you're from Chicago! I love it there! I'll be there for Lollapalooza this year! Smile

Well thats good to hear.

And yeah, Chicago does rock lol. Lolla should be great this year.
Back to top Go down
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kkent16

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:43 am

e7c wrote:
Nice list of bands! I am heading up to DC to see Against Me! next week

Awesome!! I'll be seeing AM! in June in Minneapolis! I'll be a very nice way to celebrate being done with my summer class, which ends the day before the AM! show.

And Jay, Lolla will definitely be awesome this year. I do think that last year's lineup was better than this year. Just my opinion though, haha
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:43 am

Enjoy your stay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:50 pm

kkent16 wrote:

And Jay, Lolla will definitely be awesome this year. I do think that last year's lineup was better than this year. Just my opinion though, haha

Yeah last year had some of my favorites(The National, Frank Turner, Social D) but this year has a bunch of bands I'm interested to get into more like The kills. Plus I'll get to see Atmosphere for the first time live. I'm usually not a rap fan but he's just too awesome lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Name's Kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name's Kelly   The Name's Kelly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name's Kelly
Page 1 of 1