DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight at Download Festival

Go down 
+11
simo
Simon1991
chickenman
Down by the Mersey
oh_megan
The Boxer
theratman
Gaslight23
oli1980
brucesboots
Crockin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crockin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Crockin

Gaslight at Download Festival Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Gaslight have been announced for Download Festival in the UK, which is held at Donington on the 10th, 11th and 12 June 2011.

Not sure which day they're playing.?

Plus in all fairness... the line-up looks pretty crap this year (Sonisphere looks way better except for not having Gaslight, of course), aside from a few bands which I'm partial to. Very Happy

Wasn't sure if anyone had already posted about this, but I started a topic anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/crockin
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 am

any word on what day and day ticket info ?
Back to top Go down
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 pm

download weekend tickets are £170, plus booking fee, think day tickets are about £80/£90. as far as i have been told gaslight due to play on the friday
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Have day tickets been released yet? I only want to go to the day Gaslight are playing
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Have day tickets been released yet? I only want to go to the day Gaslight are playing

dont think so , im still looking, like you im only interested in the 1 day, we need to get it confirmed what day they are playing.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:16 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

dont think so , im still looking, like you im only interested in the 1 day, we need to get it confirmed what day they are playing.

Yeah hopefully it will be announced soon
Back to top Go down
Crockin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Crockin

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:44 pm

I can't find anywhere which bands are play which days, though I did hear that some site leaked that info...

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/2011/lineup/

Glad that there's no hating on their profile-type page on there too. Which can't be said for other bands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/crockin
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

metal hammer, and rock scene have the line up days etc
Back to top Go down
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 pm

and day tickets are on the download site it sends you to live nation or it did last week when i bought my weekend ticket
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Dont think day tickets go on sale for a while yet, they will want to sell as many weekend tickets as they can first
Back to top Go down
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

download never ever sells out.
Back to top Go down
theratman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
theratman

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

What a load of pants so far for the UK...

If they aren't doing any headline gigs here ..Hamburg here I come..,
Back to top Go down
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

cant see anything major for the uk this summer to be honest, looks like just the festivals this time around
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 am

looked at Hamburg again myself last night
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 am

I really wanted to go to the Hamburg show but i have an exam the day after
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I dont think day tickets go on sale till Aprill/May, heard a strong rumour that Frank Turner might also be at Download.But to be honest the rest of the acts announced at the moment are of no interest to me what so ever.If it is the Friday Gaslight play, another rumour i have heard is Soundgarden to headline.
Im still not convinced I want to do a festival, still really fancy Hamburg, see Bruce there on the last e st tour, nice place, flights from Stanstead £67 rtn, and my rota days from work are on the 5th and 6th July, so i would only need 1 days anual leave...really getting tempted.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm

They have put on facebook they are playing the 12th June which is the Sunday
Back to top Go down
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

the roumor is maiden/soundgarden for the third headline.....and how can you not like the download set up?
its the dirtest un kept proper festival still going. if you are still standing on the monday you wernt realy there. lol
Back to top Go down
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm tempted to go to this, just the Sunday though.

Although pricy for just 1 band...
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I want to go for the one day, the sunday. but download last year sold enough weekend tickets that they didnt need to sell day tickets, and never released any. so hopefully download wont sell many tickets! although I cant see them selling many anyway with the terrible lineup.
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

I went on a day ticket last year just to see AC/DC. I was thinking of going back again this year, even more so when Gaslight were confirmed but the rest of the line up so just so uninspiring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
oli1980
A Contender
A Contender
oli1980

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Frank Turner headlineing 3rd stage on the sunday aswell now
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 am

http://www.nme.com/news/the-gaslight-anthem--2/57192

Gutted I decided not to get a ticket for this now, interested to see what their set consists of, majority sink or swim?
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Well, this setlist: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-gaslight-anthem/2011/download-festival-castle-donington-england-5bd323e8.html migh suggest that Brians nighmare actually came true, they got booed... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight at Download Festival   Gaslight at Download Festival Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 pm

chickenman wrote:
Well, this setlist: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-gaslight-anthem/2011/download-festival-castle-donington-england-5bd323e8.html migh suggest that Brians nighmare actually came true, they got booed... Laughing

Did they actually get booed? Or is this just not a completed setlist?
Back to top Go down

Gaslight at Download Festival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next