DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jail Guitar Doors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
patches for holes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jail Guitar Doors Empty
PostSubject: Jail Guitar Doors   Jail Guitar Doors Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 am

I wasn't really too sure whether or not to post this, it's not about TGA but it's about music making the world a better place so I hope it's relevant.

Essentially Billy Bragg has set up an initiative that provides guitars to inmates as part of their rehabilitation. Most of us on this forum know the value of music and most of us who have picked up a guitar have music intertwined with our soul. I'm not involved with the project, I'm not trying to raise money for it, I'm just (independently) trying to raise awareness.

www.jailguitardoors.org.uk

Stay free.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Jail Guitar Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Guitar Doors   Jail Guitar Doors Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 am

This is extremely awesome!
Back to top Go down
LastOfTheJukeBoxRomeos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LastOfTheJukeBoxRomeos

Jail Guitar Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Guitar Doors   Jail Guitar Doors Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:21 am

Great idea! I know personally that music has made a massive positive difference in my life, so I think this is a great project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jail Guitar Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Guitar Doors   Jail Guitar Doors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jail Guitar Doors
Page 1 of 1