DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, sorry this is so late

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
18milesaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
18milesaminute

Hey, sorry this is so late Empty
PostSubject: Hey, sorry this is so late   Hey, sorry this is so late Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 pm

I've been a member of this forum for just under a year now, but I don't think I ever really introduced myself or said hello!
I'm 18, studying english literature at uni, and I've been listening to Gaslight for a few years and they've become the soundtrack to my life. Whenever a friend asks for a band suggestion, it's always Gaslight first.
I'm always looking at posts, checking out the bands people are suggesting (like Let Me Run-awesome, just awesome) but I've never really contributed. Well I'm planning on changing that from this point on!
So I'm sorry for the radio silence that's gone before today, but I will try to play my part in the army!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sorry this is so late   Hey, sorry this is so late Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:54 am

welcome to the boards!

you're studying english literature at uni? me too! Razz

so have you seen Gaslight live?
Back to top Go down
18milesaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
18milesaminute

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sorry this is so late   Hey, sorry this is so late Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 am

English is about the only academic thing I can do!
Yeah I've seen them but only twice, I saw them at the Birmingham O2 academy last year and then at Reading festival. Both times they blew me away! I'm planning on seeing them a lot more in the years to come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, sorry this is so late   Hey, sorry this is so late Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, sorry this is so late
Page 1 of 1