DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumbling Dice

Go down 
+2
fullcollapse
gaslightom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gaslightom
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gaslightom

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm

is this ever going be albe to be downloaded legally or legally and free Question Neutral
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I sort of doubt that they'd make it available for online (purchased) download, since with the 7", they package a download code so you can get the digital files after buying the record. But I don't know how those things work. I'd think it would be in their best interest to just let people buy the downloads!

Was there ever a consensus on giving away our spare download codes? I know many of us, myself included, bought all of the colors (and then some, with the UK pressing as well) but obviously we don't need all of those download codes. I think I saw someone mention offering them up on here for those who have no use for a 7" and/or aren't completist nerds who have to have ev. ry. thing. (gasp! how could you not be!) but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 pm

I doubt the band has an issue with the codes. They have to know it happens. I gave away my American Slang vinyl code to a friend.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 am

Giving away a download code you have paid for is simply giving someone the song as a present, so I don't think anyone can have a problem with that.

And by the way, 'Tumbling Dice' is on the cover disc of the January 2011 issue of Visions magazine (Germany). It will also be on the 2 disc Australian Tour edition of American Slang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 am

i gave away an extra code i had =)
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Hey guys, I got the 7" (as soon as it came out) and I downloaded the files with the cardcodes as well, but I can't find the files on my PC anymore nor the card to download it again. Could anyone here either tell me how the files are actually called so I can possibly find them or send me the tumblingdice.mp3? I'd like to play it on my PC/mp3 player instead of having to dust off my record player every time =P
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am

i think the files are simply called Tumbling Dice and She Loves You, if i remember correctly... but i can send you the mp3s if you want to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tumbling Dice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice   Tumbling Dice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumbling Dice
Page 1 of 1