DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumbling Dice download?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

Tumbling Dice download? Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling Dice download?   Tumbling Dice download? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 am

I just can't find this cover on Itunes. I've just bought the vinyl but I can't listen to it so does someone knows why I can't find this cover online?

I hope that this is the right section to ask something like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice download?   Tumbling Dice download? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am

you won't find it on itunes nor any similar online sites because it is a vinyl release only. however, i believe there is a card with an mp3 download code in each vinyl...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice download?   Tumbling Dice download? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm

IFeelBlue wrote:
I just can't find this cover on Itunes. I've just bought the vinyl but I can't listen to it so does someone knows why I can't find this cover online?

I hope that this is the right section to ask something like this Very Happy

ok, for the Nth time, as per two other threads: the vinyl comes with a digital download card

see https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/gaslight-vinyl-cds-trading-f13/tumbling-dice-she-loves-you-7-byo-t2723.htm

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

Tumbling Dice download?
Page 1 of 1