DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SideOneDummy Winter Sale

Go down 
+2
redinthemorning
CluckyB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

SideOneDummy Winter Sale Empty
PostSubject: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 pm

http://store.sideonedummy.com/

CDs are 5.50 a pop, Vinyl is 8.50. So if you haven't gotten your T59S or AS Vinyl now is a good time =).

You can also get cheap stuff by Flogging Molly, Fake Problems, Broadway Calls and all the other amazing bands SideOne has.

Also check out this shirt: http://store.sideonedummy.com/sideonedummy-records-t-shirt-feat-brian-fallon.html

ALSO apparently anyone that purchases a CD or LP during the month of December will be entered in a contest to win a test pressing of The Gaslight Anthem's new "Tumbling Dice" 7"!"

Last edited by CluckyB on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redinthemorning
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 am

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't realize how reasonably priced SideOneDummy was to begin with; this sale is pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:53 am

Dammit, I told myself I wouldn't spend any more money on CDs the rest of the year after the No Sleep black Friday sale...I'm still holding to that, unfortunately...

I have that shirt though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 am

ALSO anyone that purchases a CD or LP during the month of December will be entered in a contest to win a test pressing of The Gaslight Anthem's new "Tumbling Dice" 7"!"
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:10 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
ALSO anyone that purchases a CD or LP during the month of December will be entered in a contest to win a test pressing of The Gaslight Anthem's new "Tumbling Dice" 7"!"

Really? I guess that gives us even more of a reason to buy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 am

I just purchased the new Fake Problem album and Los Feliz from Chuck Ragan...5.50 was too good of a price to pass.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am

I've got both of those. Good purchases!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:59 am

Shipping costs are higher than the discount I get...

No orders from me =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:23 pm

wow my cds already arrived! I ordered em Tuesday nite and it was here this afternoon (thursday)...also got a free Fake Problem CD 'Live at Park ave' and couple stickers including a TGA American Slang sticker.

Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:57 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
wow my cds already arrived! I ordered em Tuesday nite and it was here this afternoon (thursday)...also got a free Fake Problem CD 'Live at Park ave' and couple stickers including a TGA American Slang sticker.

hmmm... are you familiar enough with "car quality" stickers to be able to tell if the TGA sticker is heavy enough vinyl to withstand being on a car? Most band stickers are crap and dissolve in the rain.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm

what's on the Park Ave CD?
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:41 pm

looks like Im treating myself to some new goodies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 am

fullcollapse wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

hmmm... are you familiar enough with "car quality" stickers to be able to tell if the TGA sticker is heavy enough vinyl to withstand being on a car? Most band stickers are crap and dissolve in the rain.

I know what your talking about, the stickers I received wouldn't be considered "car quality"

simo wrote:
what's on the Park Ave CD?

Track Listing for the CD is
1. 1234
2. The Dream Team
3. Rumble In The Jungle
4. Diamond Rings
5. There Are Times
6. Heartless
7. Don't Worry Baby
8. Heart BPM

From the interludes, It was recorded right after their second album was released
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 am

S1D are the coolest. I asked them how to buy the Park Ave CD and now they are sending me a free one in the mail Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SideOneDummy Winter Sale   SideOneDummy Winter Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SideOneDummy Winter Sale
Page 1 of 1