DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale

Go down 
+17
NeverTrustAJunkie
azlisa
steffuhnee
Miles Davis
xstevenbx
redinthemorning
lynchyeatspizza
GraveRobbers
IKeeptheDiner
randomhero78
enola
JJW319
ktp
loazis
simo
steady now steady now
El Jefe
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

azlisa wrote:
If anyone cares, he is an in-depth look at the process of making this print:

http://gigposters.com/forums/process/152411-gaslight-anthem-crazy-horse-series-print-process.html

Woah. And followed by drama confused
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Drama I never even new existed. Man, I need to just keep to my secluded little corner of the internet.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
azlisa wrote:
If anyone cares, he is an in-depth look at the process of making this print:

http://gigposters.com/forums/process/152411-gaslight-anthem-crazy-horse-series-print-process.html

unfortunately the internet is filled with it, theres no way of escaping it...but at least we don't have any here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 am

I want to order the american fall tour poster from el jefe but the european one is so awesome, I'm at a standstill
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 am

to anyone who ordered this - has the money come out of your accounts? cos i bought it as soon as it went on sale, got an order confirmation on screen but no confirmation email & now the money ahsn't been taken out so i'm worrying it hasn't processed. hope i aint missed out on this print Sad i've emailed pedal printing a few times but they've not come back to me. hmmm!

cheers for posting the printing process azlisa! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 am

ktp wrote:
to anyone who ordered this - has the money come out of your accounts? cos i bought it as soon as it went on sale, got an order confirmation on screen but no confirmation email & now the money ahsn't been taken out so i'm worrying it hasn't processed. hope i aint missed out on this print Sad i've emailed pedal printing a few times but they've not come back to me. hmmm!

cheers for posting the printing process azlisa! Smile

hey ktp,

I ordered mine a while back and didn't have the money come out either, and every time i checked my account page on their website all it said was "Processing".
Did that up until a few days ago when it changed to "pre-order" status, and they took the money out of my account.

I was a little worried myself for a bit. I think they waited up until the day it stopped being a pre-order or whatever? I'm not sure. But it seems like mine is slowly making it's way through the process of getting to me.

Kinda lame they haven't emailed you back though. Maybe they're just slow or backed up.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 am

yeah think i might give them a call tomorrow (from the work phone, can't afford it on my mobile!)

cheers for letting me know tho
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 pm

by e-commerce law, from what I understand anyway, a retailer should only debit the amount when your item ships, until then they cannot charge you for an item that they haven't sent you yet. Like a regular purchase as soon as the money is paid the merchandise is given to you. You don't pay first and then wait until they give it to you.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:48 am

i've heard back from pedal printing now & they're not sure if my order went through or not but they'll still get me a print whatever. phew! was getting nervous! our bedroom wall was looking bare!
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 am

has anyone who ordered got theirs yet?
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Got mine in the mail today. From the pictures that were sent to me, it looks great! Too bad I won't get to actually see it for another week. Anyway, at least we know they're shipping (at least one, at any rate!).
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:04 pm

My address came up as undeliverable to. It was epically sad, but those guys over there are awesome. They said they would go to UPS or FedEx or whatever they had to to get it to me. That's awesome of them.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:30 pm

I got mine. It looks even better than on the website. Very happy with the purchase and cannot wait to frame it.
Back to top Go down
LittleSkill
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 am

The poster looks awesome!!!
Finding a frame in germany will be impossible Very Happy I'm going to buy a customization.

Which bonus poster did you get? I get this one.
Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Pbc16t10
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:22 pm

El Jefe wrote:
I won't vouch for sure if the band signed them but I no I haven't. I do know a pretty nice stamp has been made that will make them authentic. That being said, I will have a few to sell later that I will be drawing on (adding tattoos, highlights, etc....) to make them unique as well as sign (if anyone care about that). More later!

Anything else on this? I know it's been a while, but I'd be interested in one you've customized a bit...
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Not sure if this is old news, but it does appear as if the poster is back up for sale after selling out, complete with custom design done on each one... ordered it the other night! I can't wait to get it.

http://www.eljefedesign.com/store/gaslightpedal.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

75 bucks....i will pass
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

It's definitely painful. We had a bunch of money in the paypal account so it was easier to irresponsibly ignore that aspect. Things get framed and displayed, though, so it's not I'll be taping a $75 poster to a door or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2