DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale

Go down 
+17
NeverTrustAJunkie
azlisa
steffuhnee
Miles Davis
xstevenbx
redinthemorning
lynchyeatspizza
GraveRobbers
IKeeptheDiner
randomhero78
enola
JJW319
ktp
loazis
simo
steady now steady now
El Jefe
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Empty
PostSubject: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 am

In a case of being the last one told, it appears the poster I did for The Gaslight Anthem and Pedal Printing wayyyyy back in June is about to go on sale at 1 PM EST. I did the design and handed it over for the printer to handle and I am sure they did a great job. TEN FUCKING COLORS! Get one while you can. Gaslight announced this on their facebook page and Pedal's server crashed so there seems to be some desire for it. I have no copies right now and I am not sure if I even will be selling any....

Get it hear: http://www.pedalprinting.com

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Posters_gas_pedal
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:18 am

Why are they having a pre-order for a limited edition poster, without stating the numbers? Do they first want to see how many people will order it?

(The website is up, but for now it still says "product was not found".)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 am

TGA facebook page says there are 350 prints.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 am

I guess 350 are being sold but they are probably doing it so they can start prepping for shipping and such.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 am

Looks great, will probably cost me way too much to get it here though D:
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 pm

I ordered one ($40 - so there goes the second one I had wanted to order).

Like: great design

Dislike: free shipping and free bonus print only for US customers; I will get billed extra for the shipping and they don't even tell me at the point of order how much it will be; and I won't even get the free print

[by 1.05 pm EST the 350 copies were down to 194]
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:08 pm

yeah same we ordered it but no info on how much shipping will be :S hope it aint gonna break the bank too much! :S great print though & they seem to be selling like hot cakes! down to 188 copies left now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:34 pm

awesome artwork
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 am

looks really cool ... unfortunately the size doesn't fit in the frame we already have and there's no other white wall left in our apartment ;o(
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 am

love the artwork on this thing. friggin sweet.

just ordered mine, and there were only 66 left in stock. glad i signed on here today and saw this post.

can't wait for it to arrive!
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

haha, ive pretty much run out of room on my walls right now, looks like im gonna have to pass this one.
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm going to order this when I get home. I hope it stays on pre-order until then.
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Decided I can't wait, I'm going to order it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 pm

El Jefe, with this image, is there any chnce I could like make a donation to you, and you email me a decent sized image of the poster, so that i can get it printed onto a t shirt? I think it would be absolutely awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Just ordered I can't wait
Back to top Go down
redinthemorning
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 pm

I was on the fence (sick poster, just not sure where I'd put it), but the print shop is in Houston. How can I say no?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm

only 23 out of 350 left now (13 November)
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

The free shipping is what did me in. It's such a beautiful print. Will definitely frame it!
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm

My goal in life is to get it signed
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 am

GraveRobbers wrote:

that shouldn't be so hard if you take it to a show; if they don't all come out, someone will take it inside for them to signs (usually works)

so, you can now set your life goals much higher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 am

I just have to wait for a show in the states, and a show I can make it to... I can't wait to see them again
Back to top Go down
Miles Davis
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Miles Davis

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm

GraveRobbers wrote:

Hello, new here Rolling Eyes

Bought myself the poster as I felt the artwork was really stunning. You say you want it signed...

Quote :
For our fourth release we decided to work with an incredible pairing: The Gaslight Anthem and El Jefe Design. Who have shared a great aesthetic partnership for some time now. We asked El Jefe to deliver something truly spectacular and thats exactly what he did! El Jefe explains, "The poster depicts the song "The Queen of Lower Chelsea" and mixes in The Queen of the Bronx. New York City is her crown and playground." We told him not to hold back on colors, and what we ended up with is a silk-screened print, over sized at 20x36", and totaling a whopping 10 colors plus gloss finish. It is on French 100lb. Lemon Drop cover stock. And is in a limited signed and numbered edition of 350 prints.
http://pedalprinting.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=46

Smile
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Beautiful poster, but so damn pricey. That's like the prize of a hoodie, I'd prefer a hoodle. But that poster would look lovely in my room.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 pm

I won't vouch for sure if the band signed them but I no I haven't. I do know a pretty nice stamp has been made that will make them authentic. That being said, I will have a few to sell later that I will be drawing on (adding tattoos, highlights, etc....) to make them unique as well as sign (if anyone care about that). More later!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

If anyone cares, he is an in-depth look at the process of making this print:

http://gigposters.com/forums/process/152411-gaslight-anthem-crazy-horse-series-print-process.html
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale   Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-duper Gaslight Anthem poster about to go on sale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next