DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Empty
PostSubject: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Umm, before i take the time to upload it, does anything like it exist?
Back to top Go down

I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 pm

no. upload it please
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm

I wasn't allowed in the venue during soundcheck but they let me watch it through an open door near the rear.

They played Scar Tissue by RHCP too but Brian didn't sing, and okay I'll upload it
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I apologize for the piss poor quality, but he did the whole song and it was glorious <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q24H7atSuR4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Thank You. its better than nothing...do you kno who was singing Scar Tissue when they were playing it
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 pm

No one, it was just music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA   I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a short video of "Story of My Life" by Social Distortion as performed by TGA
Page 1 of 1