DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Empty
PostSubject: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 pm

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-19396173/soundmojo_interview_with_the_gaslight_anthem/
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Not available in my country! Argh!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Ah that sucks...actually, the video isn't able to play right now thru that link, for me, either.
Will this link work?
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/soundmojo-soundmojo-interview-with-the-gaslight-anthem/119380700
Or maybe its just the country thing...
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Not able to watch it through either link here, due to country restrictions. I'd love to see a good long interview with Alex R. He's my favourite member of the band but there's not a lot of in depth stuff with him out there. The RockSound interview is probably the best insight to be got of him, but he still only gets about 1/4 of a page in that.

Anything interesting/new covered? Or have we heard most of it before?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

I already posted this video awhile back, but since you said you wanted interviews with Alex R., have you seen this one?
http://www.vimeo.com/4004986

That's a really good, like twelve minute long interview with him from earlier this year when they toured in Canada. Hopefully that link will work for you!

But the SoundMojo interview, it's alright, its only a few mins, nothing new, really
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 am

someone uploaded the interview onto youtube...can you non americans see it now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9BagRv7f3o
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:42 am

yes thanks can see it! Smile nice to hear alex for once as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 am

Thanks steph.

All the guys seem really articulate in interviews, which is not what you'd expect from rockstars... another refreshing change that singles TGA out!!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 am

This interview is the usual shit about Springsteen and the like. No new ground covered really.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:49 pm

kieran wrote:
This interview is the usual shit about Springsteen and the like. No new ground covered really.

i know hah. it must be really difficult to do these interviews and have to act happy and excited to answer the same old questions everyone always asks you. i know i'd be tempted to be like "here's a copy of the last few interviews we did, just take the answers down..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.   SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoundMojo interview w/ Benny and Alex R.
Page 1 of 1